Recent content by garydee17

  1. G

    Swansea

    Looking for a good formation to play with swansea, tried a few already but none seem to be working anyone been them before and had any success?
  2. G

    Southampton

    does anyone know how much Southampton start with in the new update? currently at work and was thinking about going them tonight
  3. G

    What Team Should I Be?

    Has anyone been Monaco? I know they have a good transfer budget but do they have a good squad and able to attract decent players?
  4. G

    What Team Should I Be?

    team looking for an average European team to make better, any suggestions?
  5. G

    everton

    no bother al have a look at them when a play it later, cheers anyway
  6. G

    everton

    cheers how much you have to pay for them roughly?
  7. G

    everton

    I have just started a new game with everton. And as most people will know the don't have a very good transfer budget, so I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good cheap left and right back beacause leighton baines is our for around 5 months and phil Neville isn't, getting any younger!
  8. G

    FM 2012 - Who should I be?

    Country/Continent: Scotland or England Tier: top preferably Financial state: any Media Prediction: mid-table/bottom half
  9. G

    starting with swindon town

    starting a game with Swindon town, as you will know they are red-hot favorites to get promoted, if not win the league, but my knowledge on them is none to great, so was hoping someone could give me a good formation/tactic to play with them
  10. G

    New game

    scrapped the newcastle idea, any ideas on a decent team to go. decent money and but not to big a club?
  11. G

    New game

    about to start a new game with newcastle, any idea's on a good formation, players to sign etc?
Back
Top