Recent content by gaspy1974

  1. G

    Can't Register a player

    Same problem with me & the same player, really getting frustrated now as i'm about to start the league campaign in the 2nd season!!! I have no choice but to carry on playing the game but he'll be a huge miss!!! Not happy but s**t happens!!! Hopefully he'll be able to be registered in the next...
  2. G

    Substitution bug?

    Thanks for all your responses, maybe Newcastle are just as poor on FM2013 as they are in reality Ha HA!!! This coming from a Newcastle fan aswell!!!
  3. G

    Substitution bug?

    Hi friends, just another annoying bug that i need to talk about!!! I'm getting annoyed that everytime i make a substitution i seem to concede a goal!!! Ok it could happen now and then but this seems to be happening to many times for my liking!!! I get to the point where i'm getting to paranoid...
  4. G

    FM2013 full of errors?

    Hi, been playing FM games for years now and have really enjoyed playing them but FM2013 has got me so frustrated as it has so many errors on the pitch. I've noticed many errors when the teams are playing but the one main error that annoys me is when my player tackles the opposition and he stands...
  5. G

    Reseve team better than 1st team!!!

    Thanks for the post mate!!!
  6. G

    Reseve team better than 1st team!!!

    Now i'm not going to say too much bad stuff about FM2013 as it has alot of criticism from other people but i just want to mention about one particular match that got me completely confused!!! I played as Newcastle and played Bedlington in a friendly and chose a second string eleven who did...
Back
Top