Recent content by Gilzenga

  1. G

    Arsenal's British Core

    yes, but seems silly when Butland takes a while to produce, he's only better served as a backup/loanee, but he could have Hart though.
  2. G

    The " I have a small question " thread

    How can I get skins to work in FM13?? I place them in MyDocuments/Sports Interactive/FM13/Skins The game doesn't know they're there. Any Ideas?? Cheers
  3. G

    Arsenal's British Core

    Keep Wojiech, and have Butland as backup, Wojiech is too good to remove
  4. G

    Gunning for Glory ~ My Guide to Managing Arsenal

    Nicely done, I struggled through the season with the 4-2-3-1 formation. I had to utilise Theo as the ST as, without his pace we lacked any sort of attacking presence in the first season. I did manage to win the UCL in the first year, the key signing I made first season was Jetro Willems. I made...
  5. G

    Bargains for staff and players and making money

    have you got any good *** Man, for Classic Mode?? and even Head of Physio
  6. G

    451 sexy football invinclbe

    Omg why you sell Theo?? Man oh man, he was my best player. I had him as CF/ST and he was insane, I noticed with this formation you need a speedy front man. I put Theo in and he was just brilliant, yeh I bought Ba, but he played mainly as LW with injuries through the year and did a great job for...
  7. G

    451 sexy football invinclbe

    how much did you end up selling; Arshavin, and Djourou for? I am struggling, I will give this tactic a run. Before using this one, I had 1 win from 3 games, with 2 defeats and sitting 12th. I need a change something lol. Plus I missed out on selling Arshavin, Djourou and a couple others. Teams...
  8. G

    Any ideas with this would be great

    I have read the steam help thread; I am not updating and my Internet connection is fine I continue to get the error
  9. G

    Any ideas with this would be great

    I have steam, and lately when I go to play the game I get an error message that says; "This game is currently unavailable. Please try again later" I don't get why it's doing this Any Ideas what I should do.
  10. G

    Arsenal first season

    if you already haven't done, sell Djourou you can get at least 10mil for him Maybe sell these; Squillachi Koscielny Diaby Bendtner Sagna (after first season or if you can get at least 20mil then maybe sell) Fabianski Almunia Maybe sell Arshavin and Arteta after the first season (but I'm not a...
  11. G

    Football Manager 2012 : Arsenal Thread

    off the downloads from here, they dont have every player on there, but the main ones are there :) Player Faces (Facepacks) - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats
  12. G

    Arsenal 2nd Season

    Hey guys After finishing season 1 in 2nd place, I need to fix up my defence...I have a pretty solid attack, and need to fix the defence which let in 50 goals in the EPL last season... My Defence is currently this; GK- Wojceich Szczesny/ Andryi Pyatov (recently signed)/Areola (just signed)...
  13. G

    Football Manager 2012 : Arsenal Thread

    I dont have players like; Ryo Miyaichi, Aaron Ramsey, Arshavin, Koscielny, and I barely have enough players for a reserve team...they were on loan but still in total I got close to 100mil in transfers come in for players...anything can happen when you get huge offers come in, like the 15mil I...
Back
Top