Recent content by GlynnsV

  1. G

    Editing with Stream

    Cheers mate Shame you're a Vile fan though, eh ;)
  2. G

    Editing with Stream

    Just a quick enquiry Is it possible to edit the database when game has been purchased and downloaded from stream? Any info would be a help, thanks
  3. G

    Blue Square North/South Players

    None of them are interested in joining the Blue Square unfortunately
  4. G

    Blue Square North/South Players

    Anyone have any hints or tips towards players who can dominate at this level? Any position... Any age... Playing with a large database and most european countries. Also, any staff for this level too? Thanks
  5. G

    who will be the suprise package this season

    I agree with what people havce said about Sunderland. I believe Steve Bruce will work wonders there, as he's shown in the past that if you give him backing he can make his sides hard to beat and efficient. I seriously believe Birmingham can be the suprise package this season, so far i've been...
  6. G

    Who will get relegated this year?

    Think it'll be Burnley, Hull & Stoke. The latter two will be found out, as Hull were in the second half of last season, and they'll find it hard to beat sides. Wolves play decent attacking football and have got, what I think, will be a bargain in Kevin Doyle. Birmingham, I'm optamistic will stay...
  7. G

    Center Half for championship

    Paul Huntingtons stats vary from game to game but can be a good young English centre half. From leeds, for around £750k - £1mill Mark Beevers is the best shout, turns into a top class player! Have a look at the likes of Cranie (Pompy) and Mancienne (Chelsea) on loan as well as other Prem squads...
  8. G

    Steffano Fiore

    As long as it's the first season then he might be, have a gander at him on there and compare him to what you've already got. Would be good for tuitoring youngsters as well.
  9. G

    Steffano Fiore

    Good times! If your going for a long haul, he becomes a good coach after the second season as well.
  10. G

    PES 2010 (Pro Evolution Soccer 2010)

    Just the fact that I can again play with the Mighty Birmingham City on PES again is all the improvements I need! :D
  11. G

    Steffano Fiore

    Currently in my third season with Leeds United, now in the Prem after 2 consecutive promotions. Just wanted to strongly suggest that if anyone is starting in league one, sign Steffano Fiore on a free transfer, 32 but lead my Leeds side to the League one title with ease! By far the best free...
  12. G

    I need a tactic for Leeds 1st season!

    I had two consecutive promotions with Leeds into the Prem in my first two seasons there, playing a 4-4-1-1. Delph in the hole with Beckford up top on his own. He's been a goal machine for me, got 20 in League one and 24 in the Championship. Tip, play Aiden White (Youth Team) at left back from...
  13. G

    Does anyone know a good goal keeper for less than 2.5m

    Hartock (Spelling?) Young french Goalkeeper, signed him for £750k in my second season for Leeds in the Champ and he was outstanding. Now with him in the Prem and he's holding his own.
  14. G

    my blues team

    Aiden White or Joe Mattock for young english left-backs Train them correctly and allow them a decent number of games then they become quality.
  15. G

    joe cole replacement

    John Fleck
Back
Top