Recent content by Goalie1234

  1. G

    Best FM/CM ever

    Hey guys, so I would like to go play one of the old FM games and cant decide which one.Which one of all the FM games is the best by you guys?
  2. G

    FM 16 1 on 1 problems

    Hey guys, am I the only one experiencing this problem.Goalkeepers are superhuman and save EVERY 1 on 1.I have seen three proper one on ones actually scored so far.I mean its supposed to be the easiest chance to get a goal and its missed almost every time in my save at least.Never experienced it...
  3. G

    Serbian league

    Hi, Wondering if someone else is playing in the Serbian league to share experiences.
  4. G

    FIFA 14 or PES 2014

    OK you are right about that.Gameplay is too slow.
  5. G

    FIFA 14 or PES 2014

    Yeah but having watched the FIFA gameplay and the PES gameplay FIFA seems more easy and unrealistic.You have like 14 shots on target and 0 goals in the first half.I saw OP goalies,headers,through balls...And play moves too fast.But I am still undecided so I ask for the opinion of you guys.
  6. G

    FIFA 14 or PES 2014

    Can you guys tell me which is the more realistic game FIFA or PES?I know FIFA is a fun to play game but which one is more realistic?
  7. G

    FIFA 14 or PES 2014

    Which game should I buy?I want a game that has better gameplay since I dont want to play online.I will be playing it on the PS3.
  8. G

    FK Partizan

    I have done it on FM 13
  9. G

    What Team Should I be? - FM 2014

    And I forgot to add Preffered league:England Finanial:Not in debt Expected position:Mid table Training and youth:Doesnt matter Preferable a club with history but thats not the main thing.
  10. G

    What Team Should I be? - FM 2014

    Hey guys, I am getting FM 14 tomorrow and I cant decide what team to be.I played FM 13 up to this day when I decided to buy FM 14.In FM 13 I had a lot of save(QPR,Hartlepool,Guiseley,Man U,LA Galaxy...).My last save was with La Galaxy and I really enjoyed it.Thats why Ididnt buy FM 14.I know you...
  11. G

    What team to be

    Hey guys, I am getting FM 14 tomorrow and I cant decide what team to be.I played FM 13 up to this day when I decided to buy FM 14.In FM 13 I had a lot of save(QPR,Hartlepool,Guiseley,Man U,LA Galaxy...).My last save was with La Galaxy and I really enjoyed it.Thats why Ididnt buy FM 14.I know you...
  12. G

    Player disappered

    But i didnt load them in the Hartlepool save and he was there.Now with Man U i loaded the same leagues as with Hartlepool except the Serbian league(dont know why would that make a difference)
  13. G

    Player disappered

    No i didnt have them loaded
Back
Top