FIFA 14 or PES 2014

Goalie1234

Reaction score
Which game should I buy?I want a game that has better gameplay since I dont want to play online.I will be playing it on the PS3.

both are terrible, but PES gameplay is limited (skill moves are limited, player movement are stiff, and in my opinion this year is the worst PES edition ever, feels like there is a massive gap between the 13 and the 14). so, i guess fifa is the best choice available..

Last decent football game on PS3 was PES08. From that moment, it all went down. If you have to choose, choose FIFA, it has better multiplayer.

Fifa is far superior to Pes these days, so go with that. It's not terrible, really. People just get upset when they're bad at it, similar to FM.

Can you guys tell me which is the more realistic game FIFA or PES?I know FIFA is a fun to play game but which one is more realistic?

I only play online so FIFA for me.

But the amount of sweaty play on FUT and Seasons on the PS4 respectively leads me to believe that 99% are absolute jokes who know nothing about football. Pace abusing, anti-tactic ******** who much like many on here only care about "the highest attributes" and treat it like a Facebook game. I blame this whole gen. I can't stand 99% of the FIFA players online. But occasionally it's nice to receive kudos where people can admit it and not quit/cheat. I never quite got that either. Why would someone cheat against someone blatantly better than them? Do you WANT to be unhappy? Because that's what you're likely to be once you reach league 1 and realise that not just 1 but EVERYONE is better than you.

It's like sunflower seeds or grapes... ONE rotten or bad one and it ruins the entire bag! ... but we still come back time after time like heroine addicts only worse.

Fifa is far superior to Pes these days, so go with that. It's not terrible, really. People just get upset when they're bad at it, similar to FM.
Yeah but having watched the FIFA gameplay and the PES gameplay FIFA seems more easy and unrealistic.You have like 14 shots on target and 0 goals in the first half.I saw OP goalies,headers,through balls...And play moves too fast.But I am still undecided so I ask for the opinion of you guys.

Yeah but having watched the FIFA gameplay and the PES gameplay FIFA seems more easy and unrealistic.You have like 14 shots on target and 0 goals in the first half.I saw OP goalies,headers,through balls...And play moves too fast.But I am still undecided so I ask for the opinion of you guys.

If you want slow and clunky game play then get PES.