Recent content by gorilla

  1. G

    Football Manager 2012 : Liverpool Thread

    In my first season and so far Suarez has scored 25 goals in 25 games playing in a 4-2-3-1 formation. I have lost count how many hat-tricks he's scored. I was top of the league with Citeh just behind, but away draws to Wigan & Everton and a home draw with Newcastle sees LFC lying 4 points adrift...
  2. G

    4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

    Hard to read all 101 pages of this... but is this tactic available to download from anywhere please?
  3. G

    General help with managing LFC

    Hi, Just got back into playing this and as per usual I am struggling! has anyone got any good tips as to players to sign, tactics etc for Liverpool? One problem is that you start with only £2m in transfer kitty. King Kenny spent all the money. If there is aready some topics on this, then I...
  4. G

    Help needed with Liverpool

    Not got update, but its downloading as we speak. Have to start again with the update! :)
  5. G

    Help needed with Liverpool

    Thanks for that, much appreciated. Money always helps! :)
  6. G

    Help needed with Liverpool

    Hi, I am after some help, have just got this game and am struggling a bit... Liverpool start the game with naff all money, but the squad (as in real life) is not great. So as someone who is struggling with the basics of the game, can anyone point me in the right direction? i.e. How much...
  7. G

    training just how important is it?

    Thanks for all the help and info, using Tug's training at the moment. Just about won the League in my first season, but lost in the European Cup Final and FA Cup Final. Main problem is that Stevie G keeps getting knackered and by the middle of the second half in a lot of games I have to sub him
  8. G

    training just how important is it?

    Quite new to this game, not doing brilliantly well managing the mighty Liverpool! I have just left the training as it is, should I be doing a lot more with it and if so what? If all of this detail is somewhere else on the forum can you plese point me in the right direction? Many thanks
Back
Top