Recent content by GreasyGriezmann

  1. G

    433 (Volante) Guru's Lightning Bolt

    I would personally recommend this tactic to everyone its quite simply UNREAL, I used it in my first season with Cardiff City and managed to finish 2nd. Admittedly I did do a bit of tweaking but nothing to drastic, the only positional change I made was instead of having an Anchor I changed this...
  2. G

    Right Winger

    Cheap AMR Victor Tsygankov Antonio Marin (AML) - Can play AMR
  3. G

    4231 Gegenpress struggles

    4231 Southampton Gegenpress I've used the preset 4231 Gegenpress with my career with Southampton and it was a definite success winning the league in my first season with them. However, every time I have used the tactic the only negative that I have is that the ST never performs well...
  4. G

    Bringing Back the Baggies

    Bringing Back the Baggies After an Eight Year stay in the top flight of English Football, West Brom's fate was sealed on Tuesday evening after a Manolo Gabbiadini goal was the difference between Southampton and Swansea. The result sealed the Baggies fate and relegated them to the second tier...
Back
Top