Recent content by Groucho67

  1. G

    soo who's managing who

    I'm managing Independiente in the Argentine Div 2, relishing the challenge of trying to restore a once great team to the top again. Love managing in Argentina because you get two stabs at winning the title every year and the league really is wide open, which makes it far more interesting.
  2. G

    Stiker for liverpool

    I managed to get Pablo Mouche on loan from Boca for just over £1.5 million, but added a future transfer clause of £5 million. He struggled at first and only got 10 goals in season 1, but in season 2 he currently has 18 in 18 games. When I played Boca for 5 seasons he was getting me 40 plus goals...
  3. G

    Wht are new players I haven't signed appearing in my first team squad

    LOL it's back to Buenos Aires then and desperately trying to keep hold of good players rather than buying whoever I like :)
  4. G

    Wht are new players I haven't signed appearing in my first team squad

    Hi Gregor, no unofficial data updates - only the patch. The transfers seem to come from nowhere and it's now four years into the game so I don't think these are pre-arranged transfers (such as the one to sign Huntelaar 6 months in). In fact, they are not even on the transfer history so they're...
  5. G

    Wht are new players I haven't signed appearing in my first team squad

    Ok this is crazy - I just reloaded the game because these phantom players are not only getting on my nerves but eating away at my wage budget and this time I got five signed by the club without me doing anything. Seriously, has no one ever encountered anything like this before? Is there a...
  6. G

    Wht are new players I haven't signed appearing in my first team squad

    Lord no :) I am a nervous wreck when I play FM2009....I don't even allow my family in the same room ;)
  7. G

    Wht are new players I haven't signed appearing in my first team squad

    All it says is he was 'free'. As you can see there is no record of him being bought in the transfers section. I actually went back to an older save hoping to avoid this problem and the same guy and one other 'Sergio' have just been signed again. I'm scratching my head trying to work this one out...
  8. G

    Wht are new players I haven't signed appearing in my first team squad

    you could be right there Woody I sacked a load of second-raters in the B and C teams earlier - maybe I got rid of too many thanks ---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ---------- <table align="center" bordercolor="#000000" width="90%"><tbody> <tr...
  9. G

    Wht are new players I haven't signed appearing in my first team squad

    Hi everyone, I'm in season 4 of a game with Real Madrid and have started to notice players who I have not signed appearing in my first team squad. I have checked all the team settings to stop assistants signing players or offering contracts etc and have not been on holiday. However, ever time I...
Back
Top