Recent content by ibbyb7

  1. I

    Pitch Dimensions?!

    *SI. Im in the Premier League and it used to be allowed.
  2. I

    Pitch Dimensions?!

    Can one no longer choose the dimensions of their pitch in pre-season? I can't seem to recall when they took it out but its bugging me as i want to make my pitcher larger. If we can't then why bother to have maximum pitch dimensions in the facilities section of the club screen? Id appreciate...
  3. I

    Ze gomes

    becomes a monster if you give him playing time, scoring for me in second season regularly for watford
  4. I

    Who should I buy Thread?

    Club:Watford FC Year: 1st Month of Game Money willing to spend:upto 20mill Age:23 and under Position:any players that have potential to be world class
  5. I

    Notifications on transfers help??

    I don't receive any news when teams bid for players on my shortlist, and as a result I've lost out on players i was interested in but wasn't ready to make a bid for, had i known another team came in i would've. Really starting to get on my nerves now, is there anyway the game can notify me when...
  6. I

    Are Man City a bit funny on anyone elses game? Strange transfer.

    real madrid bought ettiene capoue off me for 20mill up front. Man city also bought about 6 central midfielders including barkley for 80mill lol
  7. I

    Players Unhappy

    seems it might be a bug
  8. I

    Players Unhappy

    Is it just me or has this new update made my players constantly unhappy? Every single player in my squad has come to me to complain about not being in the first team, even if they have played 70% of matches. Im watford. Made a promise to Nordin Amrabat i would play him in first team, he started...
  9. I

    Cheapest place to buy FM16?

    Buy Football Manager 2016 CD KEY Compare Prices
  10. I

    excessive pointless transfers!

    is it just me or are there a ridiculously high number of transfers occuring every season, with some players moving teams every season! or teams buying players they don't need! barcelona have just gone and bought volland, werner, lamela, and everton ribeiro all in one transfer window. considering...
  11. I

    Watford second season help

    this is my transfer activity in my second season with watford!
  12. I

    Dino Halilovic

    Decent youngster can be picked up for free at the start as he's released from barca. Believe he is the brother of Alen Halilovic.
  13. I

    Youri Tielemans

    should put that in spoilers. not everyone wants to see PAs
  14. I

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    lol same thing happened with me, except i spent about 2 hours terminating staff, finding perfect new staff offering them contracts, offering contracts to youngsters, searching for bargain buys and loans, finally finish everything on day 1 in game, press space and I'm staring at a crash report...
  15. I

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    lol im not injuring any players :) personalised training for injury prone players, overall workload medium, and tired players never play, any player below 65% in a match gets subbed off, think i take pretty good care of my players thank you very much
Back
Top