ibbyb7

Reaction score
is it just me or are there a ridiculously high number of transfers occuring every season, with some players moving teams every season! or teams buying players they don't need! barcelona have just gone and bought volland, werner, lamela, and everton ribeiro all in one transfer window. considering they already have messi suarez neymar iniesta that play in these positions, seems a pit excessive to me lol real madrid bought rafael form united for 19mill only to sell him a year later to man city for 3.8mill. liverpool bought doumbia, played him for a season and then sold him to arsenal! just ruins the game for me tbh

Last edited:
I'd imagine it's down to the new player interaction. A lot of players are getting upset and getting transfered frequently.
I imagine it'll get fine tuned over the year but that's my guess.

I'm hoping this gets resolved also! It does take away quite a bit of the realism. I've seen the likes of Lamela being bought by different clubs 3 times in 4 years! He does brilliant at each club but still gets sold.. They are other instances with different plays.

Although dont get me wrong, I am loving this years game!

It's stupid as volland always goes for 12/15m to Madrid on my game,yet I always have to pay of 23m I was happy with the lamela deals as I sold him to barca for 20 m +minor the bought him back for 20 m,they then back him back again in the 3rd season for 48 m lol

What I hate is clubs thinking they can buy your best players for the player Value Price but when you make a bid for them they like putting at least another 50 million on the deal.

Went to sign a youngster and they team wanted 100 MILLION for a 17 year old, didn't have one league appearance.

The amount of money you have to spend is Ridiculous also.

One of my players was valued at £19m. I transfer listed him and set the value manually to £25m which is what I was happy to accept. I kept getting bids at £9m, sometimes from the same team.