Recent content by Icry

  1. I

    Southampton's Rise

    Im still in the close season so not used any of the players yet. I bought in Ryan Bennett from Norwich and he played more than Gardos so he wasn't getting game time. Sold Wanyama for £20m and that financed the Barkley deal so it made sense at the time. Any transfers you recommend?
  2. I

    Southampton's Rise

    Exactly the same as you! P38 W18 D11 L9 Pts65 Fnished 6th though behind ManUtd Chelsea Arsena Spurs Man City Won Capital One Cup with an easy ish draw in every round. Currenty in close season / pre season, brought in Barkley, Hernandez, Wollschied, Mica Richrds, Christian Fuchs, Tyler...
  3. I

    Southampton's Rise

    Good start mate , hopefully we can catch up to where you currently are and then get some more match details, goal scorers etc. Just finished my first season with Southampton and got Barkley and Javier Hernandez £25m.
  4. I

    Beta

    Cheers guys, and if you ore-order the game you can start playing the beta and saved games carry forward?
  5. I

    Beta

    Hey guys, im not up to date with technology so wondered if you can help me. What does 'beta' mean re football manager 15 beta version. Many Thanks
  6. I

    Peterborough - Upon This Rock, United We All Stand.

    Decent price really, who did you sign and where from?
  7. I

    Peterborough - Upon This Rock, United We All Stand.

    As a fellow Posh fan I'm enjoying this story, I started a save with them on Friday and am in a similar position. And wolves are 2nd in my league ok, there's a surprise. Who did you sell Zakuani, Rowe and Tomlin to? Who did you sign?
  8. I

    Molineux, a theatre of dreams - A Wolves Story.

    Chelsea were appalling! Raid their team for players
  9. I

    Where Wolves?

    WOLVES WIN CHAMPIONSHIP! Championship Wednesday 20th March 2013 Wolves 1 - 0 Cardiff Bennett 43 Championship Saturday 30th March Millwall 1 - 1 Wolves Le Fondre 43 Championship Monday 1st April 2013 Notts Forest 1 - 1 Wolves Le Fondre 43 Championship Saturday 6th April 2013 Wolves 2 -...
  10. I

    Where Wolves?

    End of season, season review. pre season and summer transfers coming tomorrow.
  11. I

    Everton - A New Generation and New Era.

    Good start and good signings.
  12. I

    Where Wolves?

    Championship Saturday 1st December 2012 Watford 2 - 2 Wolves Doyle 15 Batth 83 Where's ALF when you need him? Batth with a late equalising header and another MOTM as well. Championship Tuesday 4th December 2012 Wolves 2 - 0 Blackpool Le Fondre 32 Keane 50 Championship Saturday 8th...
  13. I

    Where Wolves?

    Cheers mate, will have a look tomorrow and see if I can get it working. Need to do another big update as well as currently playing in March and only updated to November so far.
  14. I

    Where Wolves?

    Coolmcool, yeah mate, the writing tools aren't letting me have the layout as I want it. You got Zaha right, got him for 9 million, I like to think the two signings are better than Dawson and Taylor!
Back
Top