Recent content by Ilvesfan

  1. I

    Best possession tactic

    What is the best tactic with high possession?
  2. I

    MANUMAD's box of sweets

    I have to say this thread is full of great tips on players and on other stuff too. I have been to Cyprus three times and will be going this fall again.A great place :)
  3. I

    New Challange

    Crewe,a just promoted team in npower league 1 with good youth setup.
  4. I

    Plug and play3-4-1-2-vinngbacks and poachers by Meraklija Vujevic

    Just try and win the championship. I have used this tactic and your other tactic with Crewe (mp:19) and i am currently second nearing the halfway point and would like to thank you for creating great tactics.
  5. I

    Should I Takeover? HELP

    Do what fOOtiemad advised.
  6. I

    Should I Takeover? HELP

    There is an editor data somewhere in here that has Monaco in Ligue 1 with their RL buys.
  7. I

    MANUMAD's box of sweets

    Probably will not as this Crewe save has really got me in its trap :D
  8. I

    MANUMAD's box of sweets

    You are making me tempted to start a new save,but i already have three i want to play and found an interesting soviet league database :'(
  9. I

    MANUMAD's box of sweets

    It was not LFC Marshal´s update.I think i found it in here but not sure.
  10. I

    MANUMAD's box of sweets

    True,that is probably the reason why we all love FM,you can take your local club to glory(Finnish second level of football team that is just promoted for me)or you can make your fantasy team,take a mid-table team to glory and so much more :) The monaco save is an interesting challenge as they...
  11. I

    Your current saves!

    We only need someone to post their mediocre save about building up youth ;)
  12. I

    Your current saves!

    Why would it have to be a success story that you post here?
  13. I

    MANUMAD's box of sweets

    Odd,on my save Dortmund and Bayern drop points constantly(or did,Bayern has not lost in a month at least) Could you give me a link to the world league you use as there are so many. Also,start a save with editor data that has Monaco in Ligue 1 with their transfers,you have 200 million transfer...
  14. I

    MANUMAD's box of sweets

    Why not start a save with san marino.That is interesting i tell you. Btw on my schalke save i am running away from Bayern at winter break with 9 points to differ us and knocked them out of the cup.So not that hard with schalke to break the dominance in germany,though probably it is more...
Back
Top