Status
Not open for further replies.

ChelseaPry017

Reaction score
So I decided that I want to start with a whole new challenge in FM13, I usually start with pretty good teams(Chelsea/Dortmund/Valencia) and maintain a high level of success, this time I want to start with a really bad team. I am looking towards npower League 2 or the third division in Germany. I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions about a good team to start off with. Maybe a team with a really good parent club or something and also if you guys have any tips.

So I decided that I want to start with a whole new challenge in FM13, I usually start with pretty good teams(Chelsea/Dortmund/Valencia) and maintain a high level of success, this time I want to start with a really bad team. I am looking towards npower League 2 or the third division in Germany. I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions about a good team to start off with. Maybe a team with a really good parent club or something and also if you guys have any tips.

Crewe,a just promoted team in npower league 1 with good youth setup.

For lower league, honestly the best advice on teams to pick is one you like the look of. You're going to be there for some years, so find ones you like the name of or the badge, or even just the kit and go from there.
Might sound weird but after staring at the same ugly kit colours for 4-5 seasons it tends to get quite annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.