Recent content by Insomnia

  1. I

    Who Should I Buy/Sell?

    Hey I'm Blackpool and I'm thinking of getting an extra DL I have roughly £750k on transfers available. Any opinions? Much apreiciated.
  2. I

    Who Should I Buy/Sell?

    Hey I'm with At.Madrid, I noticed that at the start tey lacking in numbers of decent usable players. Who could I get for the first season for practically nothing? Or who shall I sell so I can buy star players? Thanks :)
  3. I

    JP Woody V3 (Total Football)

    Going to test it with my new Sunderland save. . . It's not going to work as well as the other test's as they have better teams, but I'll see how it goes :)
  4. I

    Hulk or Toni Kroos?

    See... this is why I shouldn't ask questions at 4am in the frikking morning... God dam it. I'm going with Hulk.. because he's actually a striker... Man i fail!
  5. I

    Hulk or Toni Kroos?

    I wanted to buy a new striker, and I'm not 100% sure. Gignac has already gone to Chealsea and Dzeko is rampaging goals in for my Villa side. Thing is Gabby, Hesky and Carew aren't really doing a huge amount, and Real Madrid wants to buy them all. So I was thinking of selling Hesky and MAYBE...
  6. I

    Swindon in Prem! HELP!!!

    Have you used the same tactic over all the seasons? The AI learns your tactics and finds the weak points so it's best to switch tactics.
  7. I

    Transfer season, the good the bad and the expensive.

    To be fair I got Akinfeev, so Gomes can go play for FC Bayers reserves for as long as he likes :)
  8. I

    ***Your current Line Up***

    GK: Akinfeev DL: J.Evans DC: S.Taylor DC: J:Woodgate DR: A.Hutton DM: D.Agyei MC: Alex MC: D.Beckham (for £1million? why not) AMR: Neyamr AML: N.Kranjcar ST: Dzeko S1: T.Huddlestone S2: Gignac S3: G.Elokobi S4: A.Lennon S5: Pavlyuchenko (sp? I nicknamed him Pavvy) S6: S.Bassong S7: T.Bramble...
  9. I

    Transfer season, the good the bad and the expensive.

    They started to play bad as a result of it :( Gomes went from being Goalie of the year with an average of 8ish to an average of 6ish, he let in 3 goals and scored one himself in a friendly :(
  10. I

    Transfer season, the good the bad and the expensive.

    I didn't want to sell any of them to be honest :( As I stated in my orignial post they all became unhappy and wanted to leave, with teams like Real Madrid and FC Bayern constantly chatting them up they became disillusioned. I tried offering new contracts before they asked to be transfer listed...
  11. I

    Transfer season, the good the bad and the expensive.

    I managed to pick my transfer window up massivly. After realising that half my team wanted to leave I decided to sell the majority of them and try and pick up some decent players after wards. I managed to sell: Gareth Bale for £7.5 mill Vedran Corluka for £9 mill Kyle Walker for £4 mill Younes...
  12. I

    HSV Hamburg - Returning to the top

    Shame, this looked like you were going to do well. Why is it so many stories end up being discontinued because of computer/internet technical problems :(
  13. I

    Show off Your Regen Players

    I have to ask, why not play a season where you only have regens? Makes the game freaking impossible to be fair as everything is random, and suddenly Man-United, Chealsea, Liverpool are relegation teams, all a bit unpredictable.:$
  14. I

    gaston fernadez

    Looks pretty decent, but at 25 I doubt he's going to improve too much more. I predict he's only going to be a very good player for Championship/League2 teams. But possibly could be wrong. :)
  15. I

    nightmare!!!!

    Owch, you guys are missing the fact that his contract more than likely said "Key Player" or "First team" on it. You ram him in the reserves for a year he is going to be ******! He's going to be demanding to play in the first team, demanding to be transfered. It is going to be a freaking mish to...
Back
Top