Hulk or Kroos?

• Toni Kroos

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Hulk

Votes: 49 63.6%

• Total voters

Insomnia

Reaction score
I wanted to buy a new striker, and I'm not 100% sure. Gignac has already gone to Chealsea and Dzeko is rampaging goals in for my Villa side. Thing is Gabby, Hesky and Carew aren't really doing a huge amount, and Real Madrid wants to buy them all. So I was thinking of selling Hesky and MAYBE Carew (even though he's my fav:wub: :'() and purchace a new striker. What do you guys think?

Hulk bangs goals like a madman, anyway, he's a striker, and toni kroos is attacking miedfielder, maybe I'm missing something , go with hulk mate , he will do wonders for you :)

See... this is why I shouldn't ask questions at 4am in the frikking morning...
God dam it.
I'm going with Hulk.. because he's actually a striker...

Man i fail!

Hulk mate.
I haven't used Tony Kroos and I have only been in charge of Porto for over two months, but Hulk is really impressive.

I use him as a complete forward - he wins a lot of headers, has great off-the ball movement, blistering pace, can dribble past defenders and scores incredible goals. I have yet to see him score a tap in. All his goals have been top drawer.

Hulk without a shadow of a doubt, but ive got both in my 2016 season... i tell you what get both! i play Hulk upfront as targetman support and Toni Kroos as a midfielder. Both play brilliantly

Completely different players but I have Hulk with Everton, hes amazing.

Try Neymar! ;) Here's why. I use him as poacher, a lone striker. And he just destroyes oppositions.

hulk is the best striker i have bought in this game first season with arsenal in 40 games he has scored 48 goals and yet there are 10 games left in the prem i use him as a pocher

both differant players although i think you would be better off getting kroos and playing him behind the striker will probs get you 20+ goals a season. was fantastic in that role when i had him.

Hulk = sh*t :mad:

But I got to admit he's pretty impressive in FM, waaaaaaaaaaay overrated. And yes, hes is a striker, Kroos isn't, so go for the green man.

Hulk is a complete striker, while kroos could probably play in AMC spot as a trequartista but he lacks pace though he is a great playmaker and excellent finisher.

i dont know alot about Kroos but when i signed Hulk for Liverpool he was dissapointing.

Hulk for SC but Kroos is an amazing AMC...both if you can. :p

Hulk, speed,technique,finishing... he has nice performance in champions league and he is the right guy to have for counter attacks to recieve voleys from your defenders when he gets to the keeper he usually scores.

I would go for Toni Kroos. im about 9 years in the game and hes like the best player in the world