Recent content by jammy1139

  1. J

    Most weirdest game in my 5 years of FM

    main question is how the **** did you get john terry and robin van persie at villa real first season? Bit of editor database changes there
  2. J

    Capacity of new stadiums

    you might want to check your maths
  3. J

    THE UNITED JOB

    Not even going to be nice about this story. Its ****.
  4. J

    Need some top quality players for Middlesbrough...

    Positions, roles, budget, your club?
  5. J

    Manchester City- world domination project

    Did you get the inspiration for splitting the two years from the Damned United? Great read by the way
  6. J

    Out With The Old, In With The Youth.

    Great story, as a Chelsea fan I'm loving it, what skin are you using?
  7. J

    The Chelsea Thread

    And your ground was about half full, I think I even saw one Wigan 'Fan' playing on a nintendo DS?? We brought our whole away ticket allocation, and out sung you until your team scored at almost full time.
  8. J

    Need Help , My Chelsea Team, Need a excellent tactic, Suggestions??

    Well, stop cheating to start with, Chelsea give you a maximum of 20m in first season budget, and you haven't even sold players, so its clear that you've been having a bit too much fun with the editor.
  9. J

    The Chelsea Thread

    As a Chelsea fan, I do feel a lot of sympathy for Torres and the **** start he's had to life here, but he has brought it upon himself really and thats what really bugs me about him. I can't see him getting any better at Chesea and I would love to see us bring a striker that fits our system like...
  10. J

    Funny/Random things in FM2012

    Has anyone ever seen the Soccer AM team? I haven't looked through the full thread so I don't know if it's already mentioned, but today I was searching for a playmaker for my Salisbury team, and a guy called 'Trev' turned up, thought he would be an ace continental playmaker, but he turned out to...
  11. J

    Got Kaka for a steal

    Also If your on the 11.3 patch, there is no way you could get 82 million to spend. Even if the board give you money its never more than 40 million. So this does look a bit dodgy
Back
Top