Recent content by japi

  1. J

    Tactic testing patch 11.3

    Test mine http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4300
  2. J

    Tactics Tested *new Patch*

    I´m using this with St. Albans City and I won the Euro Cup in my 7th season and I would like you to test it also. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4300&page=2
  3. J

    Tactic for Dinamo Bucuresti

    Try this http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4300&page=2 If you don´t have WBs retrain wingers. Works great. And please post results here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f103/high-scoring-2-4-2-2-5-seasons-5-promotions-t61548.html so I can help you out in need.
  4. J

    Stuttgart Needs Help ? -claim player

    Try this tactic http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4300&page=2. More direct and attacking.
  5. J

    Tactic for Dinamo Bucuresti

    What kind of team you have? Wingbacks, AMs?
  6. J

    High Scoring 2-4-2-2 (5 seasons, 5 promotions)

    Here is one great example of this tactic. Me agains Sevilla. Odds Sevilla 1.57 Draw 3.50 Me 5.00 They had the overall possession and the set pieces were almost the same. I had 7 CCC and most of them I created by counter attacking. I had some bad luck in front of De Geas net but I think 3 away...
  7. J

    High Scoring 2-4-2-2 (5 seasons, 5 promotions)

    Well in my opinion it is much harder to score from crosses and attacks which come from the flanks in FM 2011 than in the earlier versions so I don´t recommend trying it. This was the same with FM 2010
  8. J

    High Scoring 2-4-2-2 (5 seasons, 5 promotions)

    GK - sweeper keeper Key attributes: acceleration, pace, rushing out, one on ones. Good stopping shots. Let your defenders take care of those crosses. WB - very attacking Key attributes: acceleration, pace, tackling and technical attributes. Doesn´t need the heading DCR - cover defender Key...
  9. J

    High Scoring 2-4-2-2 (5 seasons, 5 promotions)

    First of all what is the point playing this game if you cheat? And why would I wanted to share my tactic with those who need help if I wasn´t sure it works? Really what´s the point bragging with something you have achieved with cheating? I have been playing these manager games since the CM...
  10. J

    Help with Sunderland

    As your playing with same kind of philosophy as I go ahead and try my tactic which is created for situations as you have. Download here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4300 Post some results so I can help you out.
  11. J

    High Scoring 2-4-2-2 (5 seasons, 5 promotions)

    Just because this is a highly attacking tactic doesn´t mean it has to leak. Once your players get adapt to this they know exactly what to do. For example if your wing back closes player down and maybe even starts to chase him a bit your DM comes deep and takes his place in the defensive line...
  12. J

    High Scoring 2-4-2-2 (5 seasons, 5 promotions)

    yeah and probably after every game so if my game crashes I don´t have to play it again. Saving takes about 3 seconds so why not?
  13. J

    High Scoring 2-4-2-2 (5 seasons, 5 promotions)

    Yeah I have autosave every week and I save it often because my game crashes sometimes. It´s annoying to play again the games you already have played.
  14. J

    High Scoring 2-4-2-2 (5 seasons, 5 promotions)

    Here is my best elevens from the first 4 years when I had 0 regens and here are the league tables from each year too. And the game status too. I basically have FM running all the time even if I´m not playing it. I do all my work with my laptop so it means the game has been running for a while now...
  15. J

    High Scoring 2-4-2-2 (5 seasons, 5 promotions)

    here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4300&page=2
Back
Top