o_biso

Reaction score
hi i am playing with stuttgart and i have not bad players but i feel that i have to buy better players that can actually help achieve something. during my friendly matches my team didnt play as good as expected. if also can you tell me if my tactic is good. any recomended signings ???

Last edited:
How can we tell you if your tactic is any good, Screenshots?

can you tell me what positions do i need and i have 6.75 M

I don't know much about german football so I don't know many of the footballers playing for your team. So I can't tell you what positions you need due to be not knowing how good your squad is.

I don't know much about german football so I don't know many of the footballers playing for your team. So I can't tell you what positions you need due to be not knowing how good your squad is.
strikers and DM

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

but can anyone help me with my tactic

why are you playing with wide width even though your formation is very narrow?

why are you playing with wide width even though your formation is very narrow?
dunno because sometimes in matches i was one down and i was playing narrow so i changed it to wide and scored goal

dunno because sometimes in matches i was one down and i was playing narrow so i changed it to wide and scored goal
just seems odd to be playing wide when you have no wingers whatsoever on the pitch.

are your team fluid with the tactic in match preperation.?
don't be too quick to judge your tactic. it may take a while for your players to get used to it.:)

DM- Fernando (Porto) or Anthony Annan.
ST- Santa Cruz on loan or Jo, Garra Dembele, Vaclav Kadlec.

just seems odd to be playing wide when you have no wingers whatsoever on the pitch.

are your team fluid with the tactic in match preperation.?
don't be too quick to judge your tactic. it may take a while for your players to get used to it.:)
it is strange that now i tried to play deep and play down both flanks and it turned out to be perfect