Recent content by JayD97

  1. J

    How do I select a feeder club?

    I asked my board for a feeder club to raise our profile in another country, they said yes and would I like to suggest one, so I said I would... Then I get a message where I can click select a club or something like that, then I see a list of clubs. How do I actually suggest a club to the board?
  2. J

    Ajax season 3 - RWB/RM

    Schelotto signed a contract last summer and he's now out of my budget. Looked at Van der Wiel but my scout didn't rate him
  3. J

    Poacher: Jovetic or Hernandez?? (first season)

    If you've got the money I'd go for both with Jovetic as a DLF or trequartista (sp) and Hernandez as poacher
  4. J

    Ajax season 3 - RWB/RM

    Any suggestions for a player who can play both RWB and RM comfortably? Got a budget of £10 million, need to strengthen a couple of positions so preferably for about £7 million or less. He'll be straight into the first team as I haven't got many other options. Thanks
  5. J

    Feeder club - Expanding Scouting Network

    I'm managing Ajax, we have a 3.5* reputation (should be 4* I think). The youth facilities at the club are brilliant, but I'd like to get a feeder club in Asia for 2 reasons: 1. Increases my chances of getting young players 2. Increases my reputation in Asia What is the best club to go for...
  6. J

    Ajax 2nd season - LM and RM

    I'm unsure what to with Fischer so I loaned him out to give him more experience, when I bring him back I might re-train him as a striker. I don't think him or Babel are good enough defensively to play the LM or RM role, I often put them at wing back depending on opposition. Serero has just come...
  7. J

    Ajax 2nd season - LM and RM

    I'm starting my second season playing a 3-4-2-1 sort of formation which uses LM and RM, however they may have to be played as LWB and RWB depending on opponent. Good stamina is vital and I'd prefer players with good technical ability seeing as I'll have lots of the ball quite often. My budget...
  8. J

    Mouse freezes on FM10

    The windows updates are running, I'll do the dell updates later, thanks for your time. I hope it gets better :)
  9. J

    Mouse freezes on FM10

    I downloaded that program, I guess that you are supposed to defrag the files? I clicked FM10 and it said no fragmented files, what should I do now?
  10. J

    Mouse freezes on FM10

    Where can I find this info? Sorry if I sound stupid, I'm not great with computers
  11. J

    Mouse freezes on FM10

    I have a skin that I downloaded from here, and I have only played FM a handful of time so I haven't got round to editing the database, thanks for the comments. How can I upgrade it?
  12. J

    Mouse freezes on FM10

    I rarely use 3D mode, but it happens all the time, before, during and after the matches.
  13. J

    Mouse freezes on FM10

    Is there a way of creating more space eg: would deleting other things work?
  14. J

    Mouse freezes on FM10

    Yeah
  15. J

    Mouse freezes on FM10

    How can I fix this?
Back
Top