Recent content by JFurnival

  1. J

    Isaac Frost (Fight Night: Champion)

    It's very possible. Me and a mate did it tonight. Yes there's lots of boring dancing around - rounds 1,2,4,5,6,7 but it's supposed to be a challenge right. You get to beat the ******* down from round 8 onwards but you have to work to get to that point. He is immense though - played against my...
  2. J

    Best Spanish speaking Goalkeeper?

    I appreciate that Jake. But I'm trying to build a purely spanish speaking team nonetheless. It's something I did in FM09, and something I'd like to recreate in 10. I find that the players will gel a lot quicker, and I feel like I'm building more than just a team. Maybe it's something I'll bend...
  3. J

    Best Spanish speaking Goalkeeper?

    I'm not averse to getting Ochoa - but if I sign him then I have to sign a EU, spanish speaking CB
  4. J

    Best Spanish speaking Goalkeeper?

    I'm thinking about getting Ustari (EU), and Zapata (non-EU) - anyone got any better suggestions?
  5. J

    Best Spanish speaking Goalkeeper?

    I went back and canceled the Cambiasso transfer - I think it's too early in the game (first transfer window) to sign someone as high profile as he is. So I now have a bit of money to spend - I want a fast, spanish speaking CB, and a very good spanish speaking GK. Only one of these can be...
  6. J

    Best Spanish speaking Goalkeeper?

    Have about £6m to spend, with the budget adjusted. Don't really know why I signed Cambiasso - kind of wanted to see what the reaction would be - but I've ONLY just done that, and saved just before signing. So might revert to pre-Cambiasso days - he cost £42m and commands 90k / week. I think of...
  7. J

    Best Spanish speaking Goalkeeper?

    Squad looks like this - GK - Moya / Cesar RB - Miguel / Bruno LB - Mathieu / (Victor) CB - Marchena / Dealbert CB - Alexis / D. Navarro MC - Cambiasso (lol!) / Banega MC - M. Fernandes / Albelda AMC (L) - Buonanotte / Vicente (club-grown player) AMC (C) - Silva / Mata AMC (R) - A. Dominguez /...
  8. J

    Best Spanish speaking Goalkeeper?

    Best Spanish speaking Goalkeeper? Preferably EU national / 2nd nationality is EU. Preferably affordable. I've heard Fredrico Vilar is very good, but looking for someone a bit quicker, who could play sweeper keeper if necessary... Cheers.
  9. J

    [10.3] 4-2-3-1 Special OneTop 2.0 Classic /best

    Has anyone managed to fix the leaky defence? I'm tempted to simply set the back 4 to default settings. Can't be any worse than the D in this tactic. The attacking is incredible, however.
Back
Top