im at 1st January with Newcastle, and haven't been doing as well as hoped. am currently 8th but would like to get into top four- nine points behind man city- i would hope to do this by signing at least one of these:
- quality left back
- quality midfielder
- or a quality AML
any suggestions??
he looks a bit too dear
---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------
does anyone know any classy loan signings with low wages
---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------
would kris commons be a quality signing
won the treble with rangers. I need a quality defender, a quality midfielder, and a quality striker in an attempt to bolster my squad for the champions league. I have just over 5m to spend.
I need to buy players that are good enough to be able to keep birmingham in the top flight. I have £27m to spend.
---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------
would like to sign a quality left back
---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous...