Sensational players to take on loan

jgray753

Reaction score
I need players to take on loan that are quality enough to succeed at arsenal and win them the premier league NOTE: Positions dont matter as i just want suggestions

Giovanni Dos sAntos for the Championship brilliant player bangs in the goals also Jack wilshere in the Championship

Giovanni Dos sAntos for the Championship brilliant player bangs in the goals also Jack wilshere in the Championship
Both start on loan to other clubs

We need more details.
Or download the loan shortlist for a lot of the ideas/players, like Da Laet/ Pacheco

You'll struggle since you're Arsenal...

I manage arsenal and need quality loan signings

This is asking a bit too much. You are a huge club who will need big names to win the Premier League - but you want them on loan? Sorry to say, but this probably isn't possible.

Does any1 think balotelli is good enough for arsenal??
Can loan for the season for £4.6m

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

well can u recommend anyone to sign then (but i have just £27m)

WOW!!! How are you arsenal only wanting loans. Surely you can BUY big players. Or are Arsenal skint??

Or have you made them skint??

Stevan Jovetic from Fiorentina.. may have to pay £4m upfront though but you can include a buy-whenever clause of around £12m. I did for Everton and he banged them in for fun from LAM and his assists were sky-high, with a average rating of 8+. However, recently on my Liverpool game they wouldn't let him go...

Try the transfer listed players, they come on loan, but you'd be much better off buying players because there aren't many, if any, good players to join on loan that are quality in the Premier League when your a top 4 club :S

i got vanden borre on loan for my spurs team decent player about 1.3 million for the season