Recent content by jm426

  1. J

    Toro Loko: A Red Bull Brasil Story

    I'm glad to see you're still doing these I played along back...4, 5 (wow) years ago with San Marino
  2. J

    HELP!!! Everyones Morale Abysmal

    The beatings will continue until morale improves!
  3. J

    The Great San Marino Challenge

    Yay, it's back! That said, this year I've gone and created the Gibraltarian leagues, so I won't be participating, but I'll definitely be following along.
  4. J

    [Editor Question] Gibraltar In WCQs

    I've tried: Ticking GIB's box and unticking San Marino's to create space Raising GIB's reputation so that it's not the last ranked team in Europe Raising GIB's FIFA world ranking so that it's not the last ranked team in Europe Simmed through to 2019 (to get 2 sets of WCQ draws) 8 times with...
  5. J

    [Editor Question] Gibraltar In WCQs

    Will simply ticking off the "FIFA Full Member" box enable Gibraltar to be added to future WC Qualifiers, or do I have to go in and recreate the entire tournament in order for that to work?
  6. J

    The Great San Marino Challenge

    Yeah, I tested it a while back. It won't work as you want it to since it would start building from that 0 value, meaning that by the time you reach Serie A, you'd get maybe $10,000 tops. The formula seems to use the prior contract's value, team reputation, and either team performance or change...
  7. J

    The Great San Marino Challenge

    You can't do it like that. The issue is that you need the TV money to really kick in when you hit Serie A, not to be there the whole time.
  8. J

    The Great San Marino Challenge

    Top of the site, mouse over Tools, click Save-Game Editors
  9. J

    The Great San Marino Challenge

    You can find the stars by clicking Italy...View Nation...Clubs. Without having won anything major, your rep wont have changed significantly so whatever it is now is probably what it was at the end of last season. I just finished up my season. Came in 6th (but qualified for Europe because a...
  10. J

    The Great San Marino Challenge

    Have any of you who took my TV money recommendation finished a season with it yet? If so, what was your reputation (in stars, if you don't use an editor) at the end of the season, where did you finish in the table, and how much did you get for the contract the next season?
  11. J

    silver stars when scouting

    It varies - I've seen 5 silvers both above and below .5 gold. It happens because older players can't drop into silver stars, so the 0.5 gold players can range anywhere from utterly useless to backup's backup quality. In concrete terms: If you're in the Prem and, for whatever reason, signed one...
  12. J

    The Great San Marino Challenge

    Well you won't be offered it outright since it's incredibly hard for the current Manager to get fired, so you have to create a placeholder Manager to take over and then retire him. As for when you'll be able to get the job: It seems to work once you reach National rep (for your Manager, not the...
  13. J

    loan reports

    Loan reports by position: On your home page, look at the top-right where it says Assistant Advice, it's in that dropdown menu Loan reports by team: go to the desired team's profile page, click Get Loan Report at the top-right
  14. J

    The Great San Marino Challenge

    They're one and the same in this case, but yes.
Back
Top