jm426

Reaction score
Will simply ticking off the "FIFA Full Member" box enable Gibraltar to be added to future WC Qualifiers, or do I have to go in and recreate the entire tournament in order for that to work?

Im not too sure, but I would have a look on another nation to see how its set up, then maybe copy it for your nation.

I've tried:
Ticking GIB's box and unticking San Marino's to create space
Raising GIB's reputation so that it's not the last ranked team in Europe
Raising GIB's FIFA world ranking so that it's not the last ranked team in Europe

Simmed through to 2019 (to get 2 sets of WCQ draws) 8 times with various combinations of edits now, and still no luck.

[Edit]: Is my only hope to just delete San Marino altogether? I feel like that won't even work since the WCQ setup should be able to handle adding new teams in the first place as not every group has an equal number - yet seems to not like Gibraltar regardless - so it seems that deleting one might not make a difference.

[More Edits]: After quickly turning Pre-1922 Ireland into a test nation and activating it, and having no problem entering it into the WCQ, it seems my suspicion is confirmed: Gibraltar appears to be barred from being edited into the World Cup Qualifiers, meaning the only way to do so is to either recreate the WCQ from scratch (ridiculously complicated, I assume) or recreate Gibraltar from scratch / overwrite a now extinct nation (ie Pre-1922 Ireland, East Germany, etc). Mind you, this does remove San Marino from the Qualifiers.

If there's another way that someone knows of, let me know please.

Last edited: