Recent content by joseph0

  1. J

    5-3-2 Crackdown - PLUG AN PLAY 117 GAME UNBEATEN RUN!

    Tactics - V. High, Rest after match (not before though), set the bar all the way to the left. Match Training - Tactics. After it is fluid, you can set it to whatever you want.
  2. J

    5-3-2 Crackdown - PLUG AN PLAY 117 GAME UNBEATEN RUN!

    5-3-2 Crackdown The Link is also at the bottom of the description. Good Luck!
  3. J

    5-3-2 Crackdown - PLUG AN PLAY 117 GAME UNBEATEN RUN!

    Sorry guys... I wrote this update a week ago on the SI Forums. Since then I have played through more. I didn't think everyone would read it so just left it. Will update it properly tonight or maybe tomorrow.
  4. J

    5-3-2 Crackdown - PLUG AN PLAY 117 GAME UNBEATEN RUN!

    Sorry, I am in 2020 so I'm not playing him. Try him in Box to Box though :)
  5. J

    5-3-2 Crackdown - PLUG AN PLAY 117 GAME UNBEATEN RUN!

    Hi guys, I have been scouring forums all over the web looking for a 5-3-2 formation. Unfortunately, I couldn't find one that tailored to my needs, and instead I have made one of my own. I have played through with a 117 game unbeaten run in the all competitions, only to lose it earlier on today...
  6. J

    3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

    Great tactic so far, had these results so far:
  7. J

    Chelsea: sales in first season

    cheers, I could do it last year, but I'm not as good at it this year :P
  8. J

    Chelsea: sales in first season

    How do people sell some players for so much. I have seen Mikel sold for ?20M when he is worth ?11M. Saw someone sell Ramires ?50M in the first summer to Madrid. How do people sell for that much. Cheers
  9. J

    The Great San Marino Challenge

    Got it to work, Going to start this and will update in around October (game-time).
  10. J

    The Great San Marino Challenge

    which nations should i tick as when i started, no NT for san marino came up as a possible team to manage (national)
  11. J

    world class fitness coach question ???

    Emilio Cavaretta is a good one....not sure about wages but 5 star fitness ratings
  12. J

    Fm13 Editor

    I can't find it in the tools?? :( Do I need to have loaded the disk up or just updated on steam??
Back
Top