joseph0

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have been scouring forums all over the web looking for a 5-3-2 formation. Unfortunately, I couldn't find one that tailored to my needs, and instead I have made one of my own. I have played through with a 117 game unbeaten run in the all competitions, only to lose it earlier on today to City after Extra Time. What does need to be taken into account is that I do have the best players in the world in my team on that save. Anyway: onto the tactic.

Formation
dJID2NY.png

As the game goes on, the players end up in positions more like this.

This is how one of my recent games finished: 6-0 against QPR

QgBM2Ws.png

iKFeqUg.png

IMAJ3uH.png

8vFlhhc.png

It is not necessarily supposed to be a possession based tactic, but just one that is solid in defence and can attack effectively.

***ONE CHANGE: Poacher changed to Advanced Forward***

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9t58aewdp7lm8f3/5-3-2_Crackdown.tac

Last edited:
The tactic is called "......117 game unbeaten run" yet he says he's tried it for 4 games?

I'm very curious how this tactic will do over the course of a whole season. No offence. but 4 matches is not enough to judge any tactic. And Chelsea is a strong team to begin with.

The tactic is called "......117 game unbeaten run" yet he says he's tried it for 4 games?

Sorry guys... I wrote this update a week ago on the SI Forums. Since then I have played through more. I didn't think everyone would read it so just left it. Will update it properly tonight or maybe tomorrow.

Training ?

Tactics - V. High, Rest after match (not before though), set the bar all the way to the left. Match Training - Tactics.

After it is fluid, you can set it to whatever you want.