Recent content by maverickt

  1. M

    Rate My Kit Thread - *Please Read Rules Before Posting*

    Sweet, I might download it to play as my Ravens
  2. M

    Request Your Kits Here!

    Beautiful kits! Thank you!
  3. M

    Rate My Kit Thread - *Please Read Rules Before Posting*

    Are you planning on uploading the NFL database somewhere? Have you entered players?
  4. M

    Request Your Kits Here!

    Team: Royston FC Kit Manufacturer: Nike Sponsor: Ledger Electrical http://www.ledgerelectrical.com/resources/LE%20Logo.png Colours: Home -Red With a black or white diagonal stripe Away - Blue and black/white (whichever wasn't used in the home) Alt - Pink. Is it possible to have it like this...
  5. M

    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

    Team Name: Royston FC Team Nickname: The 71's or The Miners Year Founded: 2014 Colours you want included: Red and black or blue and white Badge Shape: Either just a classic English-style crest (the only things in Royston are mining pits or a church, so...), or a Hannover 96/Schalke style with...
  6. M

    Logo Requests Thread

    Team Name: Royston FC Team Nickname: The 71's or The Miners Year Founded: 2014 Colours you want included: Red and black or blue and white Badge Shape: Either just a classic English-style crest (the only things in Royston are mining pits or a church, so...), or a Hannover 96/Schalke style with...
  7. M

    Put Yourself in FM16

    First Name: Karl Last Name: Tomkins Full Name: Karl Tomkins Nickname: D.O.B: 14/01/1994 Nationality: English/French Place of Birth: Sheffield Club: Sheffield United Position(s): CB/RB/CDM CA: 100 PA: 130 PPMs: Attempts Overhead Kicks, Hits Free Kicks With Power, Shoots From Distance Best 5...
  8. M

    Crest creator

    Yeah, I never have enough time, though. I just want to knock a lovely one up in ten minutes, like I can with Smart Shirt Designer.
  9. M

    Crest creator

    Hi, I have SmartShirt Designer to create my own kits, but is there a program like this to create badges/crests? Thanks all!
  10. M

    Trouble with installing kits

    Hey, I need some help with my kits. I have uploaded the database I'm using them on, and my graphics folder. For some reason, I can't get them to work. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
  11. M

    Phil's BaP

    I'm an impressive sort of player, naturally.
  12. M

    Phil's BaP

    Name: Karl Tomkins D.O.B (D/M, all players DOB will be 1995): 14/01 Home town: Sheffield Nationality: English and French Position/s: Right back (Can play left back, too) Physical stats(max 4): Natural Fitness, Stamina, Jumping, Balance Mental stats(max 5): Bravery, Determination, Team Work, Work...
  13. M

    Network Game- Committed players only!

    i'd be interested aand could play 4-6/7 most weekdays, depending on the league.
  14. M

    Funny football t-shirts

    Basically, I need t-shirts (I normally only wear shirts), but I want football-based-wit ones... So, can I have some help thinking up funny things to have printed on the front? Thanks.
  15. M

    The £10 to £10000 Challenge.

    Starting with a fiver on SkyBet. £5.00 - on Valencia or Draw vs Stoke @ 1/12 - Won £5.42 - Sporting Lisbon to beat Legia Warsaw @ 1/9 - Won £6.02 - Club Olimpia or Draw @ 1/9 (When the match was already 1-0 at HT to Olimpia.)
Back
Top