Recent content by Kiltman67

  1. K

    Tactic for a strong team away from home

    * Note: This is actually for an FM12 save, but I'm posting in the forum for the most recent game because I'm looking for a system rather than a specific tactic * In my current, long-time, save, I'm managing one of the best teams in the world, with a very deep and versatile pool of players. The...
  2. K

    AVB Success

    Has anybody, in any FM12 save, ever seen AVB become a success? In the 12-13 years I've played he's never achieved anything, and was last seen getting the sack from some first division Russian team. In general his stats are pretty impressive, and yet I've seen him hired and fired by somewhere...
  3. K

    Players preferred numbers

    Never seen any sign that it had an effect. On a similar note has anybody noticed more general consequences of the numbers? When I submit my numbers at the beginning of the year there's always a news story noting which goalkeeper was handed the number 1 and commenting on one other number (often 4...
  4. K

    Funny/Random things in FM2013

    Man Utd's success coming from their defensive abilities. I thought SI were striving for realism! ;)
  5. K

    Raikan007's Possession tactic discussion & creation centre: Hints & Tips

    Thanks for the response. In general the difference between my CB and BPD are usually just a little more freedom and being allowed to play more through balls. I have experimented with other differences (e.g. staggering mentality) but never really gotten anywhere. Currently my "BPDs" are all...
  6. K

    Raikan007's Possession tactic discussion & creation centre: Hints & Tips

    Got a question about the centreback pairing. For obvious reasons, most possession tactics have the goalkeeper passing out to the centreback. I've tended to use one of them as a conventional centreback, and the other one (whichever has the better passing and decision stats) as a ball playing...
  7. K

    Attacking possession by Raikan007 (beta testing)

    If you had wingers would you expect to keep passing equal across the field? In my 4-2-3-1 I'm finding most passes coming from my wing backs, and been considering passing through the centre to try and balance it out a bit.
  8. K

    Attacking possession by Raikan007 (beta testing)

    Interested about the passing down the flanks. Is that just to counter-act the narrowness and clustering of players in the center?
  9. K

    Getting the best out of Falcao and Mario Gotze?

    Is Gotze a supporting IF? I've been too busy to try FM13, but in FM12 he never seemed to have particularly good stats for scoring. I'd probably have him as an attacking playmaker.
  10. K

    loan youth players afflilation

    Not unless they approach you to loan him, in which case it'll just be the same as any other loan. The question is, why would you want to loan him out? If he's good enough to gain experience in your parent club then he's probably good enough to be a regular in your first team, or at least good...
  11. K

    Funny/Random things in FM2013

    After seeing **** Bent a few posts up, I was too distracted by Godfrey Poku to even notice the odd stat!
  12. K

    Funny/Random things in FM2012

    My assistant may disagree, but I think that scoring 1 goal from every 0 attempts on goal is doing pretty well! ;) Obviously it was an own goal, but still made me smile
  13. K

    India

    It's a pretty interesting idea, but it seems like the game might not allow it. Without good TV revenue, which I imagine is linked to reputation, you'd be relying on tickets for much of the income in the first 5 or so seasons. Presumably there are very few (if any?) clubs with an affluent...
  14. K

    20 year old very high potential and serious injury

    I've never really felt the issue is individual injuries, it's about when they're getting injured regularly. That's always been the problem with Andrew Driver, who starts every FM with relatively high PA and then gets injured so often, as well as really lacking the fitness to play 90 minutes on a...
  15. K

    Possessive 4-2-3-1 with a twist (Feedback wanted)

    Not convinced it would work. The AMC is much more than a playmaker, he's expected to push forward and score. Gotze just isn't a good enough finisher.
Back
Top