Recent content by kjolfinho

  1. K

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

    Best 4231? Without IWB! Would be nice if the striker is the main goalscorer!
  2. K

    TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS

    How many goals from your striker?
  3. K

    Post your successes

    What tactic do you use? - he's insane !!
  4. K

    Post your successes

    Do you always use the same tactic?
  5. K

    Knap FM16.3 442 AF THE CRUNGE

    Great work! But i seems that you're struggling against the biggest teams. (Man City) fx. Maybe you should make another tactic, that fits against the best teams :)
  6. K

    Need help with 4-2-3-1 (Tottenham Hotspur)

    Kan jeg send it om facebook, maybe?
  7. K

    plug and play 4-2-3-1 giant killer

    Looks good! Does your striker score? And do you use OI's?
  8. K

    Tactic suited for s striker

    I play with a deeper defensive line og passes the ball into space in my Spurs save. Dybala can't stop scoring. I play him as advanced forward :)
  9. K

    Liverpool Tactic needed

    Really looking for a good tactic. Anyone WHO can help? Thinking of playing 451.
  10. K

    Winning tacitc for Liverpool

    And what about mentality?
  11. K

    Winning tacitc for Liverpool

    Thanks mate! I'll give it a go! Do you use any player instructions?
  12. K

    Winning tacitc for Liverpool

    I've seen all this before. But i don't think there is a tactic for me. I want to play 4-2-3-1 (4-5-1). Can you tell me what i should do?
  13. K

    Winning tacitc for Liverpool

    Can anyone please help me get a perfect tactic for Liverpool? Or any other team. I play football manager A LOT! - but it's hard to find a good tactic..
  14. K

    ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

    Kirby7, i play mostly with Munir up front and sometimes i use depay. Where can i find Nxt5?
Back
Top