Recent content by kostkoll

  1. K

    Hidden Attribute Viewer - No editing

    It was available only for fm 10 as far as i know. Must be at the fm 10 downloads in this site!
  2. K

    Hidden Attribute Viewer - No editing

    Hi guys! I start this thread because of my great desire for a hidden attribute viewer for FM 2011. I understand the tool is not available this season. I personally believe this was the top tool ever made for FM lovers because it did nt alter the game experience as significantly as most tools...
  3. K

    Hidden Attribute Viewer

    Hi guys! I start this thread because of my great desire for a hidden attribute viewer for FM 2011. I understand the tool is not available this season. I personally believe this was the top tool ever made for FM lovers because it did nt alter the game experience as significantly as most tools do...
  4. K

    First Option - Successful youth system

    Thanks Mate! You ve been a lot helpful! I think i m gonna go with Clairefontaine then! I just wanted to hear that it is active. Thanks again!
  5. K

    First Option - Successful youth system

    Hi guys! I need your help. Im playing panathinaikos in my first season and i have to choose a first option to buy-feeder club between Clairefontaine (the famous youth academy) and Slavia Prague. Clairefontaine is the youth team of players such as Henry, Anelka and Gallas, and has excellent youth...
  6. K

    What Tactic should i use?

    This is my tactical and financial approach to man utd in fm2010. I consider it one of the best possible for sure! Before we talk about tactics i 'll explain shortly the financial way i got ribery, villa, chiellini, de rossi, srna and akinfeev amongst others to play for me!! The whole idea is to...
Back
Top