Recent content by krankie_frankie

  1. K

    Post Your Frustrations

    3 new games and 3 times West Ham can only play well until January. I always do well for the first half of the season than the wheels always fall off and I go downwards. I always get relegated from the premiership despite being top half until January. Then in the Championship I get into the top...
  2. K

    anyone finding fm13 harder?

    I find it stupid. I was West Ham and clear in tenth place after 18 games. Then all off a sudden I lost the last 20 games and got relegated. How can you go from a good first half of a season and then lose 20 in a row. I even bought a great striker in January and he only scored one goal. All my...
  3. K

    West Ham :@

    If only this were true in real life!!!!!!
  4. K

    FM 2011 Progress - How is your game going?

    Oh well, played 10 games in the championship won 3 drew 6 and lost 1. Got the sack whilst in 10th place and only 5 points of the top!
  5. K

    FM 2011 Progress - How is your game going?

    In a word, rubbish! first season with West Ham, finished 15th Second season with West Ham, finished 16th Third season with West Ham, relegated in 19th place! Doesn't matter what training schedules, formations etc etc I try, I just can't get a run of good results going. Just in June at the...
  6. K

    to steam or not to steam?

    Not going to use steam, as I got the game today and steam won't let me download the game today as it's release date is tomorrow.
  7. K

    My FM11 copy dispatched...

    Preordered mine from Gameplay and it's showing my order was despatched first class today. I'm really hoping it arrives tomorrow as I am working Friday and Saturday all day and won't be in to sign for it. So if it doesn't come tomorrow I won't be able to get it from the sorting office until Monday
  8. K

    WILL NOT LOAD!

    Have you checked you've answered a news item that may require answering? As this will happen if you haven't
  9. K

    Who's sacked

    I have not seen this yet. Maybe because I am not doing to well within the game? I shall keep an eye out in future. Thank you
  10. K

    I Cant play two srikers together!!!

    He was class in my first season. Then the goals dried up in the second.
  11. K

    Who's sacked

    Don't know if it's just mine, but in previous years there were always news stories when a manager got sacked from there club or country. This time round I hardly see any stories for club sides, and none for national sides. I would like to manage a national side. But normally only know job is...
Back
Top