Reaction score
Don't know if it's just mine, but in previous years there were always news stories when a manager got sacked from there club or country. This time round I hardly see any stories for club sides, and none for national sides. I would like to manage a national side. But normally only know job is available once I get a news item to say job is filled.

There is plenty. You get a little story and then a lot of the time you seem to be linked with the job and you get the options down the bottom to 'say you would like the job, 'say u dont want it' or 'no comment'. Then when u say u dont want it the board loves you :D

There is plenty. You get a little story and then a lot of the time you seem to be linked with the job and you get the options down the bottom to 'say you would like the job, 'say u dont want it' or 'no comment'. Then when u say u dont want it the board loves you :D

I have not seen this yet. Maybe because I am not doing to well within the game?

I shall keep an eye out in future.

Thank you

If your having a successful time with your club then you tend to get job offers normally from teams at the same level as you or maybe abit above, national you'll probs have to have won afew major trophies and have a very good rep in the game.

Yeah instead of settings news to what leagues you want to see, it's set to the league your in. Then any links with clubs and you only generally get news about managerial positions if your on the shortlist.