Recent content by Kyanite

  1. K

    ACES HIGH - 4141 (3rd with Villa, EPL/UCL with Man Utd)

    Kyanite uploaded ACES HIGH - 4141 (3rd with Villa, EPL/UCL with Man Utd) Leave feedback below.
  2. K

    ACES HIGH - 4141 (3rd with Villa, EPL/UCL with Man Utd) 2020-12-28

    ACES HIGH! Back in Football Manager 2014 & 2015, I had a tactic called "The Trooper" posted on here that was named after the famous Iron Maiden song. It focused on being both competent in the art of ball possession alongside also being set up to utilise counter-attacks. It also brought me...
  3. K

    The Tiverton Town Tornado - 4222 LLM 106 LEAGUE GOALS

    Kyanite uploaded The Tiverton Town Tornado - 4222 LLM 106 LEAGUE GOALS Leave feedback below.
  4. K

    The Tiverton Town Tornado - 4222 LLM 106 LEAGUE GOALS 1.1

    The Tiverton Town Tornado 4222 LLM 106 LEAGUE GOALS Coinciding with the release of the game, this year I decided to start off with a Sunday League reputation & work my way up to the top in the English lower leagues. My first job was with Tiverton Town who were predicted to finish 15th and...
  5. K

    Park the Plane - Jose Mourinho's Tottenham

    Ah yes! I remember those tactics! Especially the Conte one which needed specific man marking instructions to get the right off the ball shape *facepalm* haha
  6. K

    Park the Plane - Jose Mourinho's Tottenham

    Kyanite uploaded Park the Plane - Jose Mourinho's Tottenham Leave feedback below. Suggestions are more than welcome. It is by no means a finished/perfect product.
  7. K

    Park the Plane - Jose Mourinho's Tottenham 2020-11-22

    Park the Plane Recreating Jose Mourinho's Tottenham Hotspur in FM21 Hi everyone. I used to recreate real life tactics back in FM17/18 and post them on here quite often with much success (feel free to check out my post history). I've taken a couple of years out from playing FM and after...
  8. K

    GUARDIOLA'S MANCHESTER CITY

    Closer to IF types, got to be pacey but more importantly intelligent, technically good, dribblers etc
  9. K

    GUARDIOLA'S MANCHESTER CITY

    No probs! The low crosses element is something I really enjoy to watch in the tactic too :) Wow! I seriously didn't expect it to be so successful in the lower leagues but credit where it's due to you for tweaking it to allow it to be so!Mind uploading your variation? I might do some...
  10. K

    GUARDIOLA'S MANCHESTER CITY

    Bad result, not high enough possession...just kidding :Dwhat a match!
  11. K

    GUARDIOLA'S MANCHESTER CITY

    Awesome! Glad you've tried out tweaks and different mentalities too, because I certainly didn't have time to do so :D Also, I didn't realise I actually uploaded the tactics as "Fraudiola" ffs lol
  12. K

    Gegenpressing [4-2-3-1] 2.0

    Does it show regen faces too?
  13. K

    Gegenpressing [4-2-3-1] 2.0

    What skin did you use to get player faces on the pitch? :D
  14. K

    GUARDIOLA'S MANCHESTER CITY

    Looking good, given that you won the league Champions League final. A lot of the slip ups were away games which are much harder on FM18 this year. Ironically, you probably have more time to play FM than I do. Do let us know if you find any useful tweaks for away from home :) It could be as...
Back
Top