Recent content by kyles2

  1. K

    The Alphabet Challenge

    August/September Review: There was only one league match in the month of August which we defeated Waikato FC 3-1. Chad Coombes, Paul Urlovic, and Ivan Diaz all scored for us, while Riki Van Steeden was taken off injured in the 30th minute. Vicelich, the captain, got man of the match...
  2. K

    The Alphabet Challenge

    So it looks like my laptop hates Print Screens so I'l be writing everything out by hand. I will do monthly reviews of how my teams are doing. A thing I noticed about the New Zealand Champinship season is that it's very short, only 14 matches. It is spread out however, so it still ends in may...
  3. K

    The Alphabet Challenge

    I'll probably resign. I'm not going to go in alphabetical order, I just happened to choose Auckland first.
  4. K

    The Alphabet Challenge

    Hello everyone, this is my first story thread on here. I will be attempting to do the alphabet challenge. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's where you win a top division in 26 different countries with each club starting out with a different letter of the alphabet. The first...
  5. K

    Mega Nation Download

    That's how I ended up doing it. I recommend no more than 40 nations otherwise it would crash. It's tedious, but it works.
  6. K

    What Team Should I Be?

    I like Bayern Munich for you. Players have been together for a while now. Decent budget in your price range. Excellent youth facilities.
  7. K

    Mega Nation Download

    I downloaded the mega nationa download where it had every nation and every cup. But when I try to load the game it crash dumps and won't let me do anything. Can anyone help me fix this problem please? Would be much appreciated. If I do get it to work, I was thinking of starting with a club...
Back
Top