Recent content by LeArnoldMaesta

  1. L

    I can't upload my Training Schedule

    I have tried well over 20 times now (and on multiple browsers) to upload my training schedule but it just won't work. It always displays a notice saying: "The following errors occurred when this file was submitted:" and it shows nothing. I am finding this incredibly infuriating as I feel my...
  2. L

    Is anyone going to do a proper old save?

    That's only got Arsenal and Aston Villa done though and it isn't done properly, like player history changed etc.
  3. L

    Is anyone going to do a proper old save?

    Yeah that's the general problem. I'd do it myself but it takes days/weeks
  4. L

    Is anyone going to do a proper old save?

    Is anybody planning on doing a properly done old save, like 2000/01 season or something. Someone did one last year for 1999/2000 which had every single player edited to perfection and it had the greats like Ronaldo and Zidane in their prime. Yet it still had players like Messi and Ronaldo and...
  5. L

    Important Attributes For Players

    This is a link to download the perfect search filters to discover the perfect players for your required position http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1165
  6. L

    How to edit colour of stats?

    Is it possible for me to change the colour of my stats? For example instead of having my 20s green can I have them Red or something? I don't want a different skin, I like my skin, I just want to slightly edit the colour of the stats. Thanks
  7. L

    FM-Base December Goal of The Month Competition

    Posting Goals I've scored way better goals than them!! But I don't know how to enter, anyone care to help me please??
Back
Top