Is anyone going to do a proper old save?

Reaction score
Is anybody planning on doing a properly done old save, like 2000/01 season or something. Someone did one last year for 1999/2000 which had every single player edited to perfection and it had the greats like Ronaldo and Zidane in their prime. Yet it still had players like Messi and Ronaldo and every other player around the age of 22 and under playing for their original clubs so you could buy them for the future. It was brilliant. I was wondering if anyone was planning on doing something like that, not for that exact year, maybe 1995/1996 or 2001/2002 or anything like that, just not recently. It would be great fun.

I'll looked into doing a 01/02 one but its takes so much time and effort that I stopped

theres an 02/03 save in production, that not good enough?

That's only got Arsenal and Aston Villa done though and it isn't done properly, like player history changed etc.

That's only got Arsenal and Aston Villa done though and it isn't done properly, like player history changed etc.

Its the best you'll get I'm afraid because it takes sooooooooo much time to do it completely

I would have gone and done it myself but it takes a **** lot off time

The closest you will get in CM02 so that will be hard to recreate all the data onto FM. But im sure SI will be able to convert the database to fm10?