Recent content by lfcepic

  1. L

    Player goes public with concerns

    I hope its more balanced too.
  2. L

    I Like My FM With A Side of Realism

    Unlucky on the play-offs mate! Have you managed to get Banton back?
  3. L

    Struggling to get into it

    I think the beta has been pretty good compared to recent years. Ive taken the time mostly to get used to all the new features rather than actually get into a save
  4. L

    The Stephanie Hen-Show

    So, now I have been here a couple of days, I have had a chance to get to know my new players. This is the team as of when I took over: Paddy Kenny, Alex Cairns, Tom Lees, Lee Peltier, Stephen Warnock, Jason Pearce, Charlie Taylor, Marius Zaliukas, Sam Byram, Aidan White, Rodolph Austin, David...
  5. L

    The Stephanie Hen-Show

    *Ring Ring* "Hello" "Good Morning, is that Stéphane?" "Yes it is, who is this?" "I am Massimo Cellino, Chairman of Leeds United. Im ringing to invite you to an interview next week, are you able to come along?" "Yes absolutely Mr. Cellino. I will see you then." - One week later - I arrived...
  6. L

    The Stephanie Hen-Show

    My name is Henchoz, Stéphane Henchoz. Many of you may know me from my time at Liverpool FC between 1999 and 2005. I also had spells at Blackburn, Celtic and Wigan in my time in England. I am most proud of our 2001 treble winning season, and that is something I would like to replicate again, but...
  7. L

    Manchester Is Wed - A Bawwy Kwipke Story

    Wigan Take United To Penalties Wigan made Manchester United work hard to win the Community Shield, after a three all draw sent the games into penalties. United veteran Ryan Giggs put United ahead after just 4 minutes, and Carrick doubled their lead soon after. Wigan then pulled one back...
  8. L

    Manchester Is Wed - A Bawwy Kwipke Story

    Im glad someone knows! lol
  9. L

    Manchester Is Wed - A Bawwy Kwipke Story

    Kripke Lauches Audacious Bid For Cristiano Ronaldo Manchester United have today launched a massive bid for former player Cristiano Ronaldo. The former Manchester United player joined Real Madrid for a world record £80 Million. It is thought United will have to more than double to record to...
  10. L

    Manchester Is Wed - A Bawwy Kwipke Story

    Kripke Quick To Make Changes The has been plenty of outbound movement already at Manchester United. Nani, Anderson and Buttner have all been shipped out of the club. In an interview, Kripke said, "I am vewy glad to get wid of a few cwap players." It is thought Man United have a large...
  11. L

    Manchester Is Wed - A Bawwy Kwipke Story

    Manchester United End Search For Ferguson Successor Manchester United have today announced who they have appointed to replace managerial legend Sir Alex Ferguson. It was never going to be an easy job, but they have today announced who it will be after weeks of searching. Their new manager...
  12. L

    All Aboard the European Banter Bus

    Honk! Honk! Its time to board the banter bus; Destination: Milan! We start here, in the, erm, wonderful...city of Liverpool and we will make our way across the country, through France, the outskirts of Germany, Switzerland and finally Italy.I will be managing teams along the way. The challenge...
  13. L

    Is managing liverpool impossible?

    In the 2nd season? Your having a laugh arent you?
  14. L

    The Phoenix Club

    1st September 2021 "More Time To Gel" - Muamba Its been a very mixed start for the new club and manager, but maybe they can be excused so far as they are still learning each other. "We have shown some really good football at times" Muamba said. "We just need more time to gel, and then I feel...
  15. L

    Playing FM on a 14 inch screen

    Like it would on any other screen? Not really quite sure what your question is here buddy?
Back
Top