lfcepic

Reaction score
stephane_henchoz.jpg

My name is Henchoz, Stéphane Henchoz. Many of you may know me from my time at Liverpool FC between 1999 and 2005. I also had spells at Blackburn, Celtic and Wigan in my time in England. I am most proud of our 2001 treble winning season, and that is something I would like to replicate again, but this time as a manager.

I have already applied for a few jobs, including Leeds, Southampton and Leverkusen. I would love to return to management in England, but I also would love to manage the Swiss national team.

These are the goals for my management career:

- Win the Premiership with Liverpool
- Manage Blackburn Rovers
- Reach the World Cup finals with the Swiss National Team

165px-Leeds_United_Logo.png

*Ring Ring*

"Hello"
"Good Morning, is that Stéphane?"
"Yes it is, who is this?"
"I am Massimo Cellino, Chairman of Leeds United. Im ringing to invite you to an interview next week, are you able to come along?"
"Yes absolutely Mr. Cellino. I will see you then."

- One week later -

3962393659.jpg

I arrived at the training ground a week later, and was met by Massimo Cellino. We went into a board room, and started the interview. He asked me several questions, including my proposed playing style, where I feel we would finish, and how big a wage budget I would require.

Amazingly, after the interview was finished, I was offered the job on the spot! I negotiated a 3 year deal worth £12k per week. I was delighted. My management journey started here.

leeds-0.jpg

So, now I have been here a couple of days, I have had a chance to get to know my new players. This is the team as of when I took over:

Paddy Kenny, Alex Cairns, Tom Lees, Lee Peltier, Stephen Warnock, Jason Pearce, Charlie Taylor, Marius Zaliukas, Sam Byram, Aidan White, Rodolph Austin, David Norris, Michael Tonge, Alex Mowatt, Luke Murphy, Cameron Stewart, Ross McCormack (C), Dominic Poleon, Noel Hunt, Matt Smith, Steve Morison

There are several quality players in the squad, but there is also a few positions lacking real quality. I am especially worried about the winger positions, as there is no real winger for either side of the pitch. I am already looking in the transfer market for players to bring in.