Recent content by lillywhite

  1. L

    Preston Signings & Bargains

    Not sure how much Zach Clough would set a team back... but he's banging them in for Bolton! Valued at £6.75m in Dec.
  2. L

    Preston Signings & Bargains

    Looking good with Preston this year! I've added some screenshots for players for lower leagues... Norway is the place to go for some good bargains. Kastrati cost 220K and Ovenstad cost 375K. Theres also some good freebies, but Preston's rep isn't quite good enough! Hows it going for...
  3. L

    PNE Tactic 4-4-1-1

    Not sure if that's worked? First time I've uploaded a a tactic...
  4. L

    PNE Tactic 4-4-1-1

    Just a quick update... After downloading the full version, I'm 1st in the Championship with 3 games to go! So I think it's working for me!
  5. L

    PNE Tactic 4-4-1-1

    ****** ****! You can't please some people! Only kidding... I'll stick the download on tonight. team training wise, I always stick to 50/50 and tactics until the team are fluid, then a few week fitness (both at HIGH). Then I reduce the math prep and stick to balanced, unless I feel I need to...
  6. L

    PNE Tactic 4-4-1-1

    Exactly mate... I don't think I ever used anything but a line false 9 on FM14... Don't think I ever used an Attacking mid! Hopefully it's not just the Beta Version making me look good! Haha, but I am liking this years!
  7. L

    PNE Tactic 4-4-1-1

    Heres the screenshots... forgot to add!
  8. L

    PNE Tactic 4-4-1-1

    Hi everyone, I've had a really good save so far with North End winning League 1 easily and currently sitting 2nd in Championship in my first season in the division. I do have a few decent players, but most are performing well above standard, so I thought I'd share this tactic to see if anyone...
  9. L

    The Official Championship Thread

    this is a top cheap list of quality players... jorge ribeiro WB/L - 100k ish Adriano ST - 120k Rodellega ST - 800k (non-negotiable) bad stats but top goalscorrer in the championship Kirm AM - 350k sosnosvkiy DC - 325k prem quality Plasmati ST - dirt cheap ---------- Post added at 05:36 PM...
  10. L

    The Official Championship Thread

    cheers lads...
  11. L

    The Official Championship Thread

    im struggling... big time with Preston... any tips?
Back
Top