Recent content by lolow7

  1. L

    343

    lolow7 uploaded 343 Leave feedback below.
  2. L

    343

    gegenpressing 343 tactic with false 9, builds out from back using wcb
  3. L

    LOLOW 4-3-2-1 TACTIC

    Glad to see that it was still able to produce a good number of goals for you. Unfortunately, I am not sure how to improve the defensive capabilities of this tactic without compromising the attacking output too much. Hopefully, though, it won't keep you from promotion next season!
  4. L

    LOLOW 4-3-2-1 TACTIC

    This is awesome! I am very happy to see that you were able to have such a successful season in your save using this tactic, and I also really appreciate that you have shared your results as well. I think I may also start a save using it as well. Typically with every fm I buy, I spend the first...
  5. L

    LOLOW 4-3-2-1 TACTIC

    lolow7 updated LOLOW 4-3-2-1 TACTIC with a new update entry: Improved Version Read the rest of this update entry...
  6. L

    LOLOW 4-3-2-1 TACTIC - Improved Version

    Bamphis very kindly did some additional tests on this tactic in other leagues, and shared the results. Their tests showed this tactic did not perform as well outside la liga; I also ran some tests of my own which confirmed this. Recently, I have made a few changes, through trial and error...
  7. L

    433 Wolves

    Absolutely brilliant
  8. L

    LOLOW 4-3-2-1 TACTIC

    Thank you for this very in-depth feedback. I've found a similar trend that outside la liga, this tactic performs poorly defensively, especially in the PL. I am currently testing a few changes to fix this.
  9. L

    LOLOW 4-3-2-1 TACTIC

    lolow7 uploaded LOLOW 4-3-2-1 UNDERDOG TACTIC Leave feedback below.
  10. L

    LOLOW 4-3-2-1 TACTIC

    I made this tactic based on a 4-1-4-1-0 tactic I made for fm21. Please take under consideration that this tactic has been tested just twice, and there is a chance (however small), that both tests were lucky flukes. The results of my holiday season tests showed that my tactic produces a great...
  11. L

    Who are you managing first on FM23?

    What was the tactic you used for this?
  12. L

    LOLOW 4-3-2-1 Underdog Tactic

    Mate if you want to download the tactic, go ahead. If you don't, look elsewhere, no need to complain.
  13. L

    1

    idk how to delete this
  14. L

    LOLOW 4-3-2-1 Underdog Tactic

    lolow7 uploaded LOLOW 4-3-2-1 Underdog Leave feedback below.
Back
Top