Resource icon

LOLOW 4-3-2-1 TACTIC

Hey,

i did some holiday test results down below for everyone who is interested.

Test #1 Bundesliga Bochum pred: 18
2022-10-24 End of Season Table.png

2022-10-24 End of Season Best Scorer Mousset.png

2022-10-24 General Performance.png

2022-10-24 Team Attacking.png

2022-10-24 Team Defending.png

Test #2 Bundesliga Hertha Berlin pred 13 get sacked pretty early in the Season

Test #3 Bundesliga Gladbach pred 12
2022-10-24 Table.png

2022-10-24 Best Scorer.png

2022-10-24 General.png

2022-10-24 Attacking.png

2022-10-24 Defending.png

Test #4 Bundesliga Bayern pred 1 get sacked after getting through the Group Stage in CL and lose against Real Madrid
was first in the league with 11 Points ahead of Dortmund

Test #5 Bundesliga Freiburg pred 5
2022-10-24 Table.png

2022-10-24 Competitions.png

2022-10-24 Best Scorer.png

2022-10-24 General.png

2022-10-24 Attacking.png

2022-10-24 Defending.png

Hey,

i did some holiday test results down below for everyone who is interested.

Test #1 Bundesliga Bochum pred: 18
View attachment 601385
View attachment 601386
View attachment 601387
View attachment 601388
View attachment 601389

Test #2 Bundesliga Hertha Berlin pred 13 get sacked pretty early in the Season

Test #3 Bundesliga Gladbach pred 12
View attachment 601390
View attachment 601391
View attachment 601392
View attachment 601393
View attachment 601394

Test #4 Bundesliga Bayern pred 1 get sacked after getting through the Group Stage in CL and lose against Real Madrid
was first in the league with 11 Points ahead of Dortmund

Test #5 Bundesliga Freiburg pred 5
View attachment 601395
View attachment 601396
View attachment 601397
View attachment 601398
View attachment 601399
View attachment 601400

Thank you for this very in-depth feedback. I've found a similar trend that outside la liga, this tactic performs poorly defensively, especially in the PL. I am currently testing a few changes to fix this.

lolow7 updated LOLOW 4-3-2-1 TACTIC with a new update entry:

Improved Version

Bamphis very kindly did some additional tests on this tactic in other leagues, and shared the results. Their tests showed this tactic did not perform as well outside la liga; I also ran some tests of my own which confirmed this.

Recently, I have made a few changes, through trial and error, while testing the tactic with Everton. Everton were predicted to finish 16th, and in the original version of this tactic, only ever finished around 15th. In this new version, they have finished as high as...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I just finished my first real Season in FM23 today and wanted to share the Results.
Of course not with ur new improved Version.
I wanted to give ur Tactic a real go cause i thought even if the initial testing in holiday mode wasn´t that good defensive wise it should work great with lower league sites and i can say it did.
Can´t wait to test ur improved version.
Thanks for sharing ur Tactic.

Here my first finished Season:

Germany / 3. Liga / 1. FC Saarbrücken / Prediciton: 6th
Endtabelle 3.Liga Saarbrücken 22 23.png

End of Season Squad Selection Info 22 23.png

End of Season Marvin Cuni Playercard.png

End of Season General.png

End of Season Attacking.png

End of Season Defending.png

As mentioned defensive wise the Tactic didnt work that great but in most cases ur Tactic dominated every opponent and besides that in more matches than not there were not many chances to score for my opponent.
My highest Defeat was against Dortmund II 0-2 and even there Dortmund wasn´t the better Team.
They just decided to field Moukoko and he scored both Goals.
Defeat against Dortmund II.png

Attacking wise there were so many good Games with really high xG it really impressed me.
A 2-5 win against Ingolstadt 04 was exceptional impressive cause they was predicted to finish 2nd.
Win against Ingolstadt.png

Hope everyone enjoyed some more data about this tactic.

I just finished my first real Season in FM23 today and wanted to share the Results.
Of course not with ur new improved Version.
I wanted to give ur Tactic a real go cause i thought even if the initial testing in holiday mode wasn´t that good defensive wise it should work great with lower league sites and i can say it did.
Can´t wait to test ur improved version.
Thanks for sharing ur Tactic.

Here my first finished Season:

Germany / 3. Liga / 1. FC Saarbrücken / Prediciton: 6th
View attachment 602254
View attachment 602255
View attachment 602256
View attachment 602257
View attachment 602258
View attachment 602259

As mentioned defensive wise the Tactic didnt work that great but in most cases ur Tactic dominated every opponent and besides that in more matches than not there were not many chances to score for my opponent.
My highest Defeat was against Dortmund II 0-2 and even there Dortmund wasn´t the better Team.
They just decided to field Moukoko and he scored both Goals.
View attachment 602261

Attacking wise there were so many good Games with really high xG it really impressed me.
A 2-5 win against Ingolstadt 04 was exceptional impressive cause they was predicted to finish 2nd.
View attachment 602262
Hope everyone enjoyed some more data about this tactic.
This is awesome! I am very happy to see that you were able to have such a successful season in your save using this tactic, and I also really appreciate that you have shared your results as well.
I think I may also start a save using it as well. Typically with every fm I buy, I spend the first 2/3 weeks trying to create a great tactic that I will mostly use for the duration of the game. I am still considering what team to use though, maybe QPR.

Hello.
It´s me again with the next Season and some data of ur updated version of this tactic.
I am still impressed but defensive wise it´s still .... lets say adventurous. :)

Germany / 2. Bundesliga / 1. FC Saarbrücken / Prediction: 18th
Endtabelle 23 24.png

For a freshly promoted team incredible numbers in the attacking area with 80 Goals by far the strongest team in the league with +20 Goals to the second best team goalscoring wise.
But defensive wise with 66 Goals against its by -8 Goals the worst defensive team in the league.
End of Season Squad Selection Info 23 24.png

End of Season Tyler Walker Playercard.png

End of Season General.png

End of Season Attacking.png

End of Season Defending.png

I am curious how the next season will play out with new Players.
Hope to secure a promotion Spot.
Will keep it updated here.
Hope there are some people interested in these data.

cheers

Hello.
It´s me again with the next Season and some data of ur updated version of this tactic.
I am still impressed but defensive wise it´s still .... lets say adventurous. :)

Germany / 2. Bundesliga / 1. FC Saarbrücken / Prediction: 18th
View attachment 603193
For a freshly promoted team incredible numbers in the attacking area with 80 Goals by far the strongest team in the league with +20 Goals to the second best team goalscoring wise.
But defensive wise with 66 Goals against its by -8 Goals the worst defensive team in the league.
View attachment 603194
View attachment 603195
View attachment 603196
View attachment 603197
View attachment 603198

I am curious how the next season will play out with new Players.
Hope to secure a promotion Spot.
Will keep it updated here.
Hope there are some people interested in these data.

cheers
Glad to see that it was still able to produce a good number of goals for you. Unfortunately, I am not sure how to improve the defensive capabilities of this tactic without compromising the attacking output too much. Hopefully, though, it won't keep you from promotion next season!