Recent content by lordroy

  1. L

    424 Domination Tactic- Big Dog Goals

    Hi, but what is TFF's hot tub? Is TFF still making tactics?
  2. L

    ZEUS by TFF

    Arsenal won League and FA Cup 1st season, lost Quarter Final against Lazio in Euro Cup. Very good defence, the best FM20 tac ever tried. Thank you TTF, master of this game!
  3. L

    First Team Goalkeeper

    Thomas Strakosha
  4. L

    Your Highest Transfers Recieved

    Paulo Dybala to Man City, 114M. Very insane indeed.
  5. L

    PARAGON !

    Ok I see that. Thank you
  6. L

    PARAGON !

    Well I think V6 is not very stable. I started two saves with BMG, in one save it worked amazing, I even beat Barca 6-0 in ECC and in League 15w 2l in 17games. However in another save it worked not good, only 8w 5d 3l in 16games. I can't understand, the same team just the schedule is different...
  7. L

    Post your frustration/rage

    Lost Hull 0-1 at home with an own goal at 1 min... My team tried 16 shots and 8 on target while Hull only got 3 shots and 0 on target.
  8. L

    DEVASTATOR!

    Started a new season with Wolves (predicted to be 15th in Sky Bet Championship), get SUPERB result. Salute TFF, great work.
  9. L

    So who's this versions goal machine????

    Callum Wilson scored 29 in 36 games of the first season.
  10. L

    Such a great refree...

    Pirlo scored a penalty hat-trick... The refree is just like god. (K)
Back
Top