Recent content by Lucia19

  1. L

    Asking board to interfere with player transfers

    Hi guys, Just a quick one. I was after Alex Sandro who is now 31 in my game but still very decent. Put a bid in and was rejected as I didn't have the funds Juve wanted. Tried again and the option to ask the board popped up. I was just wondering when and why does this option appear because it...
  2. L

    Year 2022 - Player inflation is crazy!

    Nice one WJ. Thanks for your tips, never realised repeated bids would make a difference but it does! Will get back on it after work today and get to the January window and try again :)
  3. L

    Show off your regens! (And non regens)

    Wow, Coutinho still at the scousers on my game and impossible to get! :( Yes I have started to get better with the add ons and clauses! I have had a bit more luck using those and most of the time can really drop the up front cost! Negotiating is key.
  4. L

    Year 2022 - Player inflation is crazy!

    Yeah spot on. Just need to be a bit more patient. The funny thing is - 4 out of 6 players I really wanted have kicked off that they weren't allowed to leave to a bigger club and are now transfer listed by request! The window is closed now! Non regen related - I wanted Christiansen from Chelsea...
  5. L

    Year 2022 - Player inflation is crazy!

    Lol how many more times have I said I understand. Jeeze. I'm not just trying big clubs either. Tried small Italian sides, small English sides, even sniffed around South America. They seem to ask for a lot. When I only get give 20-30 to spend it's hard to find a nice little deal.
  6. L

    Year 2022 - Player inflation is crazy!

    I totally get that, I do the same when City or PSG come sniffing but I physically cannot find anyone with 4-5 stars affordable at the moment. Is there another way to negotiate or come back later?
  7. L

    Year 2022 - Player inflation is crazy!

    Wow lots of questions lol. I could say I always look to build for the future, so regens 17-18 but also buy players before they reach their peak at like 24-25. I tried to buy that player (at Arsenal in my game) and I'm sure when I suggested terms they asked for a ridiculous amount because I...
  8. L

    Year 2022 - Player inflation is crazy!

    It's mad, I can't seem to buy anyone with the money I have at A Madrid....last few transfer windows I've ended up with no one.
  9. L

    Year 2022 - Player inflation is crazy!

    It's not just youngsters though, teams won't sell players between 26-28 either unless it's for a silly amount. I'm completely stuck on who to buy
  10. L

    Show off your regens! (And non regens)

    You seem to have spent a lot on these players - Is inflation as bad for you as it is for me? In 2022 and trying to buy regens are they're so expensive (no matter the age!)
  11. L

    Year 2022 - Player inflation is crazy!

    Hi guys, New to FM Base. I cannot find any posts regarding this so hoping I have duplicated anything. Does anyone notice how expensive players are getting now in the game? I am in 2022 with Atletico Madrid. I have some good regens I got quite early but now it seems they're ridiculously over...
Back
Top