Recent content by LukeyT13

  1. L

    Who is the hardest team to manage, what league is the hardest to manage in?

    Wondering who do you think is the hardest team to manage or what league? Does anyone have any obscure leagues like Qarabag or Egyptian leagues etc
  2. L

    Work Permits

    Not sure to be honest, once they get a work permit they are normally sent back to me able to play.. Leagues do help though.
  3. L

    Loyal to Brighton, currently 2022: Contract Issues?

    Why would you ask for more money if they don't put it in your bank balance :P Is it just pay you're having issues with?
  4. L

    Work Permits

    I normally send them to portugal or Germany bud, normally helps get the permits. Is the player Rodrigo Bentacaur by any chance ? :)
  5. L

    Charlton Athletic save

    Hello everyone, So i have been tempted into doing a Charlton Athletic save... I have been told they have a terrible owner, a terrible squad and unrealistic expectations - I'm not to clued up about them but use to love them under Curbie and do sometimes watch their games. Is this true? It makes...
  6. L

    FM16 Challenge - Turning Swansea Welsh

    Enjoyed the read :) fellow welshman myself
  7. L

    New team for quite long-term-ish save.

    I'm doing a save with Milan, you will be surprised how exciting it is dude, they have some wicked players coming through their youth ranks! I am 2nd and juve are above me by 10 points and i am in the the quarter final of the UEFA cup and final of the italian cup.... Serie A is a unpredictable...
  8. L

    player faces

    Hey people, With the player faces update - does this upload all faces to the game or a certain league etc? Sorry if i am being thick. :S
  9. L

    Put Yourself in FM16

    First Name: Luke Last Name: Thornton Full Name: Luke Francis James Thornton Nickname: Glider D.O.B 12/11/1990 Nationality: English/Welsh/Irish Place of Birth: Staines upon thames Club: AC Milan Position(s): RB, DM,CAM,RM,LM,CAM,ST (I actually play these positions in real life!) CA:70 PA:172...
  10. L

    Strange facebook posts on FM

    It happened to me few days ago! PLayer decided to not come to training due to a hangover so i released him and the board blocked it - Now i have sent him to a affiliate that he won't get into to annoy him and fined him 2 weeks wages. It was on the full version PatrickLFC
  11. L

    Stressful times as a manager

    Did you get fired in the end? **** that sounds tough. My Arsenal save I resigned as manager and then moved onto Everton who were relegated faced m Arsenal team i built who smashed me 4-1 and got them promoted back into the PL. I resigned again and then moved to AC Milan and currently playing...
  12. L

    Strange facebook posts on FM

    LolI know right!
  13. L

    Strange facebook posts on FM

    Ola again, So... I am part of facebook group for footy manager. I have seen people say that their players have been parking in their parking spot? Or the players have been clubbing all night and came to training hungover. Now is this stuff ACTUALLY true? Or is it people just having a usual...
  14. L

    REQUEST ******* HELP!

    You guys are telling him to grow when you guys are being petulant? He can swear if he wants too who are you to tell him not to? I read as him saying "F you" to FM as a joke. Maybe the game has killed your sense of humour
Back
Top