Who is the hardest team to manage, what league is the hardest to manage in?

LukeyT13

Reaction score
Wondering who do you think is the hardest team to manage or what league? Does anyone have any obscure leagues like Qarabag or Egyptian leagues etc

LIGA BBVA and English Premier League have the highest reputation in the game and these leagues are the most challenging

LIGA BBVA and English Premier League have the highest reputation in the game and these leagues are the most challenging

I've certainly found both of those a challenge, especially when you're a team taken from the lower leagues up. Both the Italian and Brazilian Serie A's can be quite a challenge too, I've found.

Seatoun - New Zealand Premier League. - Rep 1. :)

Feyenoord in Holland the board want the impossible. The squad is poor the youth players are not as good as psv or Ajax and you have no money to spend but board want the title. The 1st 11 isn't to bad but you get injuries or suspensions you have no hope. On my current Ajax save they finished 6th 33 points behind me and I thrashed them 6-1 in Dutch cup final and they've just appointed there 3rd manager(since start of game) I'm only at pre-season of 16-17 season so they would be a challenge.

The hardest team to manage is without a doubt Queens Park from Scotland. You're only allowed to have amateur players, so you'll always loose your biggest stars on a free, giving you no chance to get some decent replacements :)

Last edited:
I would say any team with transfer restrictions, such as mentioned by hansie95 Queens park or Bilbao

The San Marino leauge is pretty tough, I'm there at the minute but have the lower leagues of Russia loaded up so I can build a bit of rep in San Marino first. All players are amateurs, the league rep never increases and any half decent regens always get snapped up by clubs in Italy.

I assume that with Bilbao it's all Basque players only?? or can they not sign anyone also?? If it's just the first then I guess it could be manageable but if they've no signings that would be challenging

I assume that with Bilbao it's all Basque players only?? or can they not sign anyone also?? If it's just the first then I guess it could be manageable but if they've no signings that would be challenging
You can only sign basque players. Meaning you have to rely on your youth system producing gems after gem. I mean you can sign other basque players but with a long term save of tryna topple barca and madrid it can be immensely hard just using basque players.

Last edited: