Cheers Dunc, I have got them all on F/T contracts so it must be down to rep. I might just use that FMRTE thing, Alot of players will not join me because of my status.
I started my created team off in the BSS, Im now in the Championship and season 16/17, But when i go to offer contracts it still offers a P/T contract?? And the club is listed as a semi pro club, Is there anyway i can change this? Or is it down to the clubs finances? My bank balance is +£2.5...
Screw you gypo, Why am i not suprised at a Jack being so insensitive. His Dad is in hospital so why on earth would he even think about posting on here. Now go back to your caravan and sleep with your sister. :P
Did you not read his last post! His Dad is in hospital, amongst other things. Last thing i would want to do is write about my ****** game. It is a good story but please be patient.
Its weird cos im totality opposite, I start off rubbish up until around Christmas and then my form kicks in (If i have a decent team). That maybe down to me signing about 5 players each summer tho :S
Oh right, I only have English leagues too. But surely the other countries have good regens coming through too? Even if the leagues aren't selected.
---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------
The one time England host it, They dont get to the final...