Why is my team still semi pro??

marckemp1986

Reaction score
I started my created team off in the BSS, Im now in the Championship and season 16/17, But when i go to offer contracts it still offers a P/T contract?? And the club is listed as a semi pro club, Is there anyway i can change this? Or is it down to the clubs finances? My bank balance is +£2.5 mil. I simply replaced Gloucester and changed there name/badge if that helps.

Cheers for any help.

you could just use the FMRTE to alter the status :)

Where can i get that mate? And will it mess up my save? I have read that it corrupts the file, And i am enjoying this save. Cheers.

I think it is down to Rep, Balance and you may have to offer your whole team pro contracts, which you should be able to do being semi pro.

Or it might just be rep.

Cheers Dunc, I have got them all on F/T contracts so it must be down to rep. I might just use that FMRTE thing, Alot of players will not join me because of my status.

That's weird, had a save with AFC Wimbledon, won the BSP in the first season and the team changed into professional status ahead of the first season in L2.

Yea i have done it plenty of other times with different teams too, All sorted now i used that editor to change it.