Thanks for FC Halifax Town Kit brilliant mate
---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------
Thanks mate excellent work on this kit do you think you'd be able to do me home kitand 2nd kit which is lime green with black and white trim same make and...
FC Halifax Town 3rd kis made by vanguard sponsors Dootsons Building Group SS style.Mainly white with orange and dark blue trim see what you can do for me thanks,
Mark
Can anyone make me FC Halifax Town 3rd Kit made by Vanguard sponsored by dootson Building or Insurance Group in same style as previous FC Halifax Town ones made for me but want white shirt with oange and dark ble trim as worn in 1971-72 season I think short sleeves please.
Thanks...
Can anyone please do me cut-out style facepack for Hyundai A-League teams,also does anyone know where I can download facepack in same style for Halifax Town.
Cheers,
Markpat
Because I prefer playing FM Manager 2008 and want to put in the new teams if I can (Ie. Gold Coast & North Queensland).So if you know how can you let me know.
Cheers
Hi Mate,
Any chance you can re-send me download link for the FC Halifax Kits you made me as have had a few problems with my computer and lost them.
Cheers
Can anyone tell me how to put a team into administraion in editing if this is possible (ie.Portsmouth,Stockport County and Crystal Palace).
Thanks
Mark