Status
Not open for further replies.

markpat

Reaction score
Can anyone make me or tell me where to find current kits for FC Halifax Town,and how to upload them into my game.
Cheers

yeah i can do those. I will upload tomorrow.

Thanks alot stuartwatson,look forward to them.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:35 PM ----------

Have you managed to do these kits for me yet Stuart?

hi mark have u got a pic of the kits u want making and i can do them for u now

Thanks Steve. I have now got a thread for the graphic requests, so post any there now. sorry markpat, havent really been online the past 2 days. I think Steve is going to take care of them now.

I don't have any images of kits but know that home shirt is dark blue with with edge on round kneck with small dark blue collars,with white sleeve from small collar then I think it has white panel on sides of shirt made by some kit makers beginning with a V(Vectra?)don't know sponsors make one up FC Halifax Town bage,away shirt same as home apart from instead of dark blue it's yellow and where it's white on home shirt its dark blue,I hope you can manage to do this for me,I know I'm not much help.
Cheers

I think he wants it to fit in with the rest of the 2d kits he may have downloaded, and if you are going to make them post, so others know whether to do/not to do them

Thanks Luke those are the kits I'm after but away kit badge and sponsors needs to same as home kit also to made by vanguard as well,if anyone can do these for me in 2d kit form as Luke had stated.

Im on it now mark will upload within the next 12 hrs. Deejayseesee cheers 4 posting the pics itll defo be easier to make them now lol

Thanks mate I'm sorry I didn't have pictures ready for you,look forward to them.

this thread was created before that one

hows these Mark?

picture.php
picture.php

I have been scouring the web looking for a background for Harchester Utd. I have been unsuccesful. Could someone please create me a left and right backgound logo for Harchester with the picture I have attached below. I have got the Normal and Small logos sorted but have failed miserably to either find or create the background logos. If someone can help me it would avoid me needing to chuck the laptop out the window, lol

Harchester_United_Logo.png

I have been scouring the web looking for a background for Harchester Utd. I have been unsuccesful. Could someone please create me a left and right backgound logo for Harchester with the picture I have attached below. I have got the Normal and Small logos sorted but have failed miserably to either find or create the background logos. If someone can help me it would avoid me needing to chuck the laptop out the window, lol

Harchester_United_Logo.png

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f78/player-face-kit-logo-request-page-t27512.html all requests here please!

Hi Mate,
Any chance you can re-send me download link for the FC Halifax Kits you made me as have had a few problems with my computer and lost them.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.